Chapter 2: Friends?

"Y/n. You can't skip school today!! It's legit the first day?!" My Papa says as he tried to drag me out from under my bed.

"No!! I don't want to go!!" I cry, grasping onto my bed legs for dear life. I could here my Papa sigh as he let go of me.

"Y/n sweetie, you have to go. You need to have some sort of social life."

I sniffle, and tear up as I crawl out from under my bed. Steve stared at Y/n with a frown as he bent down, picking them up.

"What's the real reason why you don't wanna go?" He asks and I wipe my tears.

"I'm gonna miss you and Dad..." I mumbled and Papa kissed my forehead.

"Sweetie, Your father and I will still be seeing you. It's only for a couple of hours and then we'll come pick you up. Alright?" Steve said. I nod reluctantly and Papa hugs me. Then a knocking sound was heard from behind and my dad was standing there with some coffee in his hands. Papa says I can't have it, because it's for adults only...

"Ready to go kiddo?" Travis says to Y/n and they looked down, before nodding. He smiles and ruffles their h/c haired.

"There's my brave little kid. Oh, and remember to-"

"Hide my mark. I know Dad." I say for him. He's said this a million of times. From what Papa said, it's special and we don't need any meanies coming after me for it. Or something along those lines. I place my hair in front of it and give a thumbs up.

"Alrighty!! Time to go in the cop car you little trouble maker!!" Papa said as he threw me up in the air, before catching me, making me laugh.

After Travis locked up the house, he slipped into the driver seat watching as his husband buckled up Y/n in their booster seat. Then sitting in the passenger seat. Travis then started his car, and began driving to the daycare.

"Dad, can you play f/s??" I ask and he smiled and messed with the radio.

"Sure kid."

Immediately I began dancing about in my car seat as listened to my favorite song in the whollllllleeeeee world!! Papa laughed at my excitement as joined in my singing. Mind you it wasn't great, but it was fun!!

"Alright Y/n, we're here." My dad said as he turned down the music. Immediately my good mood was ruined as my two dads helped me out of the car, crouching in front of me.

"Big day. You're gonna do great!!" Steve said as he placed the backpack onto Y/n's shoulders. They frowned, but they needed to be brave!!

"Always remember kid, we're proud of you. Now go be amazing." Travis said, standing up.

"Make lots of friends!!" Steve added in as he held onto Travis's hand. I smiled and gave a determined nod.

"I will!! Bye!!" I waved goodbye, as I began to run towards the daycare with new found confidence.

"Our baby is growing up Travis!!" Steve wailed into his husband's shirt dramatically. Which gained some stares from the other parents.

"Steve were cops for gods sake. Pull yourself together." Travis said with embarrassment. Steve glares and elbows his side.

"Oh hush you're sad too!!"

Meanwhile with Y/n, they were led into a room by a teacher. Their daycare teacher that they'll have was...Mrs. Fiddle!! A weird name to Y/n, but it's unique!!

"Here you Go Hun. Have a nice day!" The kind teacher said as she left me to go into the class by myself. I waved goodbye and slowly head inside. There I saw a bunch of other children yelling and throwing stuff, most chairs already being taken.