Chapter 13: Lets-a-Go

I groan as I hear ringing in my ears, my vision was all blurry and my body ached with pain. Cuts littering everywhere, as a pool of my blood laid next to my face.

I lift my head up, wincing at the pain that shot through my arm. I looked at it and realized the rock had struck again, completely immobilizing my arm. Quickly I shove the rock off, as I realized where I was.

"B-Brooklyn...h-how am I back in Brooklyn?" I pondered, limping holding my arm up. The adrenaline keeping me from passing out again. Rocks and debris were everywhere. Flames burning the area as well as mushrooms. I saw Mario from where I stood behind him and gasped at his ruffed up state. I limped over to him, helping him up.

That's when the the star came bouncing out from the ship, making me widen my eyes. But that's not the only thing that emerged...Bowser was free from his ice cage.

"MARIO!! Y/N!!" Bowser yelled out, fury and rage in his tone. Mario and I looked at each other before making a run towards the star, it being the only chance for us survive. Of course I was slow, because I looked like I got ran over by a bus.

"MARIO LOOK OUT!!" My hoarse voice shouts as I watched Bowser jump in front of the star, making Mario skid to a stop.

"You want this?!" Bowser seethed grabbing the back of Mario's overalls, a heated glare on his face, as he growled and punch him into a car. The glass breaking around him. Probably into his back.

I run over and pull him with my good arm as Bowser sent out flames to burn Mario. I limped away, trying to get us away from the fire breathing Koopa.

"YOU TWO RUINED MY WEDDING!! I was FINALLY gonna be happy!! Now you will SUFFER!!" Bowser fumed as I barley dodged the car he tossed at us. I tripped, landing on my already broken arm with a cry. Mario crawled over to me, this time he grabbed my good arm, dragging me along with him.

Only for us to both trip, allowing Bowser to grab our legs, throwing us into a nearby car. I tried to use the water to gently land us, but I could barley focus on anything from losing too much blood.

Bowser lifted up the car Y/n and Mario laid upon, flipping it as we both went flying into the air, hitting the ground harshly. I shiver at the cold, draining feeling my body felt. My eyes trained on Mario as he was slammed by Bowser's tail, and into the nearby pizza store.

I heard a thunderous stomp behind, as a giant hand grabbed me easily. I let tears go down my eyes as Bowser squeezed me in his grip, the bones in my body trying to break even more. I cry out in pain as I begged for the pain to be stopped, but it didn't.

I can't breathe...

"You really thought you could stop ME?! You worthless, weak little, NOTHING!! COME OUT AND FIGHT!! Or are you too scared...? Your friend's life depends entirely on you..." Bowser cackled maliciously as he squeezed me again, this time harder. I let out another pained scream, as it echoed across the streets. Every pedestrian watched in horror at the sight...

But Mario didn't come out...

"Just what I thought-" before Bowser could finish his remark, a loud bang was heard, and something hit him in his shoulder, making him hiss as blood trickled down it. He peered over the direction it came from and glowered at the two humans.

"PUT OUR KID DOWN NOW!!" Steve demanded, never feeling this much anger in his life. Travis, in his wheelchair beside him, pointed the gun at Bowser, murder in his mind

Upon hearing the voices, Y/n perked up, fear coursing through their veins.

"NO GET OUT OF-" But Bowser tightens his grip on them, making them go silent. He stomped forwards to kill the two humans, but was kicked in the face by Peach as then body slammed by Dk. Which allowed Y/n to be dropped and scooped up by their dads. Bowser immediately went after the others now that his hostage was gone.