Chapter 24

POV: Eden

Alyssa is like something out of a magazine

Alyssa is like something out of a magazine. Maybe even out of this world. The way she arches her back and pulls my hair has me slowly losing my grip on reality. It's like we're on a cliff and she's pushing me off the edge of it. I'm afraid I'll soon be free falling into an abyss.

I watch her every move as she reaches her peak. She's just as gorgeous as I expected her to be. Maybe even more. She shakes under my touch as she lets out whimpers. I say a silent prayer that her family has left. I doubt they can hear her from the other side of the house, but it would be a total mood-killer if we were to get caught. I guess I would just finish her off with an audience.

Her heels dig into the bed as her entire being begins to shake. "I think I'm gonna—." She shouts.

I quicken my pace and focus on the way her eyes roll back. The grip she has on my hair tightens. She lets out one last moan before she comes undone.

Her body relaxes into the bed and she goes quiet despite her heavy breathing. Her chest rises and falls. I press one last kiss to her center before sitting up.

I lick my lips. "Any regrets?" I ask. Her icy eyes blink open. Her cheeks redden as she quickly shuts her legs. I chuckle, "I saw it all up close and personal. No need to hide."

She keeps her legs tightly together and rests her head against the headboard. Her eyes droop slightly. "Just because I let you scratch an itch doesn't mean anything." She insists.

I scoff and spread her legs to place my body between them. Her eyes widen. My hand roughly grabs her chin as I press my lips against hers. I slip my tongue through her lips as my free hand guides up her leg and into the crevasse of her thigh and hip.

Her gentle hand runs up my bicep. I remove my lips from hers and bring them to her ear. "You're welcome," I whisper.

Her face reddens even more. "You should be the one thanking me," she retorts.

I shake my head and back away. "I'm going to take a shower. Wanna join?" I ask. She hastily shakes her head. "Your loss," I smirk.

Her drowsy eyes follow me as I pull my shirt over my head. I hear her small gasp. I chuckle as I shut the door to the bathroom.

Lukewarm water runs down my body as I fist the hard-on Alyssa gave me. I know she's just outside the door and I intentionally groan even louder than I normally would.

I picture the moment we just shared as I feel myself getting closer. My free hand rest on the shower wall to hold me up. Alyssa's face flashes in my mind. The way her eyebrows pulled together as I devoured her.

That image alone sends me over the edge and I let out a guttural moan. My hips thrust forward as I release.

After my shower, I dry myself off and wrap the towel around my hips. I'm surprised to see Alyssa still laying in my bed. To my dismay, her clothes are back on. Her face is beet red. She must have heard me in the shower.