Chapter 32

POV: Alyssa

POV: Alyssa

Eden struggles to get the door unlocked as I press my lips to his neck. "I can't focus when you do that, Princess," he mutters. I pull my lips away and he finally manages to get it unlocked.

When we get inside and flip the lights on Eden makes a weird expression. "What's wrong?" I ask, suddenly feeling uncomfortable under his harsh gaze.

His lips curl into a smile as he lets out a chuckle. "Your makeup is all over the place," he informs me. I notice the dark face paint smeared on his neck and fingertips.

I look at him in horror. He laughs at my expression. "Take it off," he says grinning.

I run to my room before I can get any more embarrassed. He follows behind me. When I get a glimpse of myself in the mirror I gasp. I immediately pull out makeup wipes and start scrubbing. "How didn't you notice this before?" I ask.

He plops down onto my bed and shrugs his shoulders. "It's dark out and half the time my eyes were closed." He winks at the last part. A smile creeps on my lips before I can stop it. "You're missing a spot," he says standing up.

"Where?" I ask examining my face in the mirror. One of his large hands latches onto my wrist while the other snatches the wipe from my grasp.

His cold fingers gently hold my chin to keep my head in place. He presses the wipe to my cheek and swipes it against my skin. My breath gets caught in my throat as I stare at his beautiful complexion. His jawline is sharp and his lips are pursed in concentration and those eyes. Those eyes are as blue as the ocean.

His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips and in an instant, he pulls my lips to his. My knees want to give out and I lean into his touch. My fingers stitch into his hair and he groans and the sensation.

It's as if my body has a mind of its own. My brain screams at me to stop but my body tells me to keep going. Finally, I find my balance and push Eden towards my bed, my lips never leaving his. He seems to fight me at first but then gives up and sits on my bed.

His hands land on my waist. He pulls at my tucked-in shirt until it's loose for his cold hands to touch my bare skin. His finger traces my spine and I lose all composure. I push him down on the bed and crawl up his waist.

Eden pulls his lips away and I furrow my brows. "I know what you want Alyssa, but I can't." He states.

I roll my eyes and press my lips against his neck, my hips grinding against him. He releases a small groan. "I mean it, Alyssa. You're too emotional to make a decision." He says sitting up with me on his lap.

"I'm not emotional, Eden. Sure I was crying, but it was because I was happy. My mind has never been clearer." Well, my mind is filled with Eden naked. So it's not totally clear.

"I don't want you to regret it," he says as his fingers grip my sides.

I shake my head and peck his lips. "I'm positive. I love you, Eden." He takes a sharp inhale before connecting our lips and falling back into the mattress.