04: safe, but not for long

Suhyeok reached out the window with all his might to have his arm out for me to grab and I jumped for it, and he used his strength and pulled me into the classroom before Wujin shut the window. By the time I got inside the classroom, me and Suhyeok were almost hugging each other, and were in a very awkward position.

"Chaeyoung, are you okay? Are you hurt at all?" Suhyeok asked me in a worried tone. I let go of him since it was getting too awkward for me "I'm fine, don't worry about me" I assured him. "Chaeyoungie!!"

I turned around to see Eunchae and instantly ran to her and gave her a big hug. God how I was happy to be in this girl's arms again. "Eunchae, you're okay right?" I told her, worried for her safety. "I'm okay Chae.. I ran here with Isak, we were worried about you... You told us you were going outside and.. we thought you could've been one of the ones who turned"

I gave another hug to her and I replied with "But I'm here Eunnie, and I'm okay, you are okay, and that's what matters" I smiled at her and sat down with her. "Chaeyoung!" I heard Cheongsan's voice from behind me.

"Cheongsan!" I called out to him and ran to give him a big hug. Although it may seem like we hate each other, at the end of the day we're siblings and we loved each other. "Are you okay? You're not hurt right?" he asked, clearly concerned, checking all over my body for any signs of harm.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry. It's all thanks to Suhyeok.. I'd be dead right now if he didn't run after me." I told Cheongsan and looked back at Suhyeok who gave me a smile. "Okay, that's a good thing Chae.. but you sure you're okay?"

"Oh my godddd YES I AM" I told him. "We need to call the police, let's find a phone!". Onjo said to everyone.

Everyone emerged from their seats and started looking through everyone's desks and backpacks. "Guys! I found one!" Isak shouted, and held a phone up in the air. "This is Yeongju's desk. Does anyone know her password?"

"Try her birthday" Jimin suggested. "Does anyone even know when her birthday is?" Isak replied. "Wait! Yeongju's right there, give me the phone" Cheongsan said and held the phone at the now, zombie Yeongju. "You idiot what makes you think a phone will recognize her in that state" Wujin said to Cheongsan.

Onjo sprung up and informed Cheongsan that you didn't need to unlock the phone to make emergency calls. Now, he felt really stupid, but acted quickly and dialed 119. "Hello? We need your help.. I'm at Hyosan high and.. there are zombies"

I could tell from her face that Onjo mentally facepalmed at Cheongsans stupidity that someone would believe there were zombies at our school. "Don't say that.. they won't believe us if you say zombies"

"They're not zombies... but similar.. Anyways please hurry up" Cheongsan said into the phone before hanging up. "You idiot, let me do it" Onjo told Cheongsan and took the phone herself and dialed the fire department where her father had worked. She had told them that there was a fire in our classroom, which sounded 100x better than saying "There's zombies"

Onjo once again tried to call the police. While she was doing so, we heard someone shriek, and the zombies all stampeded over to where the shriek came from. Someone was also getting impatient though. "Let's call the cops again. There's no one coming here!" Nayeon shrieked.

"I'm trying to call but no one's answering!" Onjo told Nayeon. Nayeon went up to Namra, our class president who was calmly sitting at her desk. "Hey, you. Do something" Nayeon shouted at Namra. She looked up at Nayeon with a blank stare.

Nayeon continued to shout at Namra. "You're supposed to be doing something! Why are you there just sitting! Tell Ms.Park to come or something!" Namra stood up from her seat and stood directly in front of Nayeon, with an intimidating stare, making Nayeon stumble back nervously.