09: 'thank you for everything'

Nayeon then walked out of the room, and everyone started applauding her, thnking she apologized, but Gyeongsu followed mad as ever. Gyeongsu explained that Nayeon hadn't apologized.

Suhyeok, Cheongsan, and Daesu were all talking with Gyeongsu by the window as Ms.Park scolded Nayeon. "You promised me you'd apologize!" Ms.Park shouted at her. "I did nothing wrong" she simply said, acting stupid again.

"You only think about yourself! You said not to let our friends in, you said to hurry up when Cheongsan and Suhyeok were on their way down. That's not right" Jimin shouted right after Ms.Park. "We almost died, Gyeongsu pulled Mr.Kang in" she defended herself by bringing Gyeongsu's name in again.

Cheongsan stepped up and confronted her "He didn't pull him in, he didn't know that it would happen." Ms.Park told everyone to quiet down, but obviously we didn't. "We'd be quiet if she was quiet" Jimin said.

"Whatever, all of you are so annoying" she scoffed. Eunchae went up to her again "We saved your life and we're annoying? Could you be more ungrateful? If it were me and you alone and you were like this, I would've fed you as the zombies dinner."

"Shut up! What if I'm right? Then will you admit I saved you?" she said to everyone. "How could you still be like this?" CHeongsan said, dissapointed. "Look, see if I'm wrong." she scoffed and pointed to Gyeongsu

I jumped into the conversation by saying "I know what you did."

"We both do." Namra added onto it. A look of shock filled her face before she calmed herself down. "What are you talking about? I told you I didn't do anything." she scoffed at me and Namra. I was about to say something but Cheongsan cut me off.

"Gyeongsu.." he said. We all looked over and saw his nose was bleeding. For real this time. "What? What's wrong?" Gyeongsu said calmly, not noticing blood dripping from his nose. "Your nose.." Cheongsan shakily said.

Gyeongsu wiped his nose and saw the blood on his hand. He started shaking out of nervousness. "See, you still think I'm wrong?" Nayeon said. "Hey.. What's wrong with me.. something's wrong with me" Gyeongsu stuttered and stood up from his chair.

Everyone backed up besides Cheongsan. "What the fuck? What's wrong with you? It's not true." Eunchae pushed through everyone and froze at the sight of Gyeongsu, who was obviously about to turn.

"Get rid of him! Get rid of him now!" Nayeon yelled to Joonyeong and pushed him forward, but he stayed put. "No I-" Gyeongsu tried going forawrd but Onjo stopped him. "Stop it, Gyeongsu!" Onjo said to him.

She had tears in her eyes and told him "Don't do that... I'm sorry Gyeongsu. Still, don't do it" she told him. He looked over to Cheongsan "Cheongsan.. what do I do? I've turned, right?" Gyeongsu said shakily. Eunchae went up to him and held his hand.

"No, no you haven't.. you're okay it's not what you think." Eunchae told him while holding his hand tightly. "Yeah, what Eunchae said.. you're okay you moron" Cheongsan told Gyeongsu. Onjo tried to pull him away but he pushed her off.

"Eunchae.." he muttered. "No, don't say goodbye. You're gonna be okay, you'll get out of here alive" she said while sobbing. Seeing Eunchae cry broke my heart, since I knew just how much she liked him.

"Eunchae, you know that I-" he was about to say something but she cut him off. "I know.. I know you do, and I do too. That's why you have to stay alive. So we can get out of here, we'll go on a date at Chaesan Chicken, your favorite." Eunchae said between sobs.

Gyeonsu pushed her away into Cheongsans arms. "Hey.. you weren't bit" Cheongsan said and tried getting closer to Gyeongsu but he shoved him off. "Stay away! Don't come any closer! Fuck!"

His neck then cracked, and Eunchae was full on sobbing, me and Namra were holding her tight. "What are you doing! Tell him to get out right now! We're all going to die!" Nayeon yelled. "Can't you shut up!" I shouted at her.

"Get out.. I said to get out!" Nayeon shouted and stomped her feet as she shouted. "Shut up! Fuck! I'll leave! I'll leave on my own!" he said while crying. "Why would I bite you? You're all my friends! If I leave it'll all be fine. "No, you're not leaving. You can't leave!" Eunchae sobbed and shouted at him.

"Gyeongsu, why don't you go back in the-" Ms.Park tried to say but Nayeon cut her off. "What will you do if we all die?". "Lee Nayeon!" she shouted at her. "We have to all live!" she shouted back. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I swallowed my tears and shouted for everyone to hear.

"If we all have to live, then why did you do this to Gyeongsu!" I yelled at her. Everyone looked at me but all the attention went back to Gyeongsu who was slowly walking towards the door to leave. Eunchae grabbed his hand and stopped him from leaving right before he made it to the door.

"Eunchae!" I said and tried pulling her back. "Fuck! Not now Chaeyoung!" she yelled at me and yanked my hand off her arm. "You idiot, you're not like them.. If I tell you I love you you'll stay. You'll stay here with me right?" Eunchae told him.

"Eunchae.. y-" he was trying to let out words but Eunchae just shouted. "I love you! I love you so you have to stay, you have to fight it so you can't turn!" she shouted while also having tears flow down her eyes. "Please.. Eunchae.."

"Say it back. Say it back and I'll let you go." Eunchae told him. "I love you, Eunchae" Gyeongsu sobbed and used all his strength to hold Eunchae's hand as well. "I love you too" she sobbed and put his hand to her cheek.

"Chaeyoung, tell her everyday I love her.. and I'm sorry to all of you." he apologized and tried to remove his hand from Eunchae's but she wouldn't let go. "Eunchae, go please" he pleaded with her and I stepped in and I pulled her away desperately "Please, please Eunchae.. Let go.." I begged her.

She sobbed before letting go of his hand and I pulled her back. "Thank you guys, for everything. Stay alive, and always protect Eunchae.." he stuttered and then tried to open the door. He turned around in fear "Why are you doing that? You're scaring me stop that!"

"Stop it! Cheongsan why are you doing that!" he said and fell down onto the floor. We were confused, as we weren't doing anything. "Stop it! Stop it I'm scared!" he shouted. That was the last thing he said, before he turned fully.