05: escape.

"Hey I think he really was bit" Wujin said. "Shouldn't we be getting out of here?" added Joonyeong. I held onto Suhyeok's arm tightly, watching as Mr.Kang turned into a zombie before our very own eyes. "Shit, shit hes turning!" Daesu shouted.

I had to admit, I was scared. I looked back at Nayeon who was still in the corner, covering her ears and crying. "Get him out of here! Hurry!" she cried out. Everyone paid no attention to her though, as everyone was focused on protecting their friends and themselves.

When no one heard her she cried out yet again "Hurry! Throw him out of here!" She followed after it with a horrified yell. "You think we can just throw him out? We're all scared to death here Nayeon!" Eunchae shouted at her.

I was horrified, watching Mr.Kang turn into a zombie. His bones were all cracking, his nose got all bloody, his eyes turned bloodshot red, and I watched as his face mutated. Just like Hyeonju when she first came into class after being missing for the two days.

Once Mr.Kang had fully turned, he got up and went to attack Minji. Daesu tried to stop it, but quickly got held back by Wujin and Joonyeong. Right as soon as Minji got bit, Daesu broke free from Wujin and Joonyeong, and went to pull Mr.Kang off of Minji.

Daesu threw him at the wall, and we all looked down at a startled Minji, who was in tears, scared for her life. "Daesu.." she muttered. "Hey, hey Daesu!" I shouted, seeing as Mr.Kang got up. He charged towards me and Suhyeok who were on the other side of the room, separating the two of us.

"Get him out!" Nayeon continued to yell. "Stop! You're making everyone's head hurt!" Sunhee yelled at her. "You go do it then! You go get him out! I bet you can't and neither can we!" Misun snapped at Nayeon.

Mr.Kang charged at Suhyeok, and Suhyeok fought back with punches and kicks. When he pushed Mr.Kang against the wall, I picked up a desk, and as soon as he got back on his feet, I pushed him against the wall with the desk.

I was terrified at the sight of a zombified teacher in front of me, but I knew I had to be fearless, I knew I had to keep fighting for everyone in this room. I used all my strength to push the desk and keep him back, but he was too strong for me.

"Chae! Watch out!" Cheongsan shouted out to me, as him, Eunchae, and Gyeongsu came charging at me, helping me push the desk right back. From the corner of my eye I had seen that Nayeon had gotten out of her little corner and had started taking out the barricades.

Minji, who was soon also about to turn, came walking towards Nayeon. Nayeon got brought back to tears as she shouted for Minji to get away, and kicked her. Making her go flying back onto the floor.

That's when I heard it again, the sound of bones cracking, and those demonic sounds that zombies made. Great, we're stuck in here with two zombies. I heard Daesu begging Minji to stop, which brought me some tears in my eyes.

"Minji! Stop it, Minji snap out of it please!" he begged. "Hes holding her back just like he did to Mr.Kang" Sunhee told me. "We have to get out of here!" Suhyeok ordered, and took down the rest of the barricades, the barricades that Nayeon took 10 years to move.

"Everyone! Get out!" Suhyeok said, and everyone ran out. All besides Me, Eunchae,, Cheongsan, Gyeongsu, Daesu, and of course Suhyeok. One by one Gyeongsu grabbed Eunchae and left. It was only me and Cheongsan holding the desk back now.

"Hurry! Daesu, Chaeyoung, Cheongsan!" Suhyeok ordered us. Daesu slammed her against the desks and left. "Chaeyoung! Go! Get out of here!" Cheongsan shouted. "No! You go first!" I shouted back. "No! You're younger you-" Cheingsan was about to say but Suhyeok cut him off.

"Who cares who's older or younger, one of you leave!" Suhyeok shouted to us. "Suhyeok, take care of her." Cheingsan said before running out, leaving me to push Mr.Kang back all by myself. I was fighting for my life here, I knew that if I let go, I'd die.

I started using my lower body to help me stay put in pushing back Mr.Kang. "No! I'm not leaving first, Suhyeok" I shouted back at him. "Lee Chaeyoung! You have to go quickly!"

I still refused to go first, and that's when he went and grabbed me by my hand, and pulled us both out of the room, shutting the door behind us. We caught up with everyone who had already run. Nayeon was in front of course, screaming and crying out of horror.

A zombie came from nowhere, startling Nayeon and she fell to the floor and started crawling backwards while letting out small screams, leading us all to back up. Then, unsurprisingly because of how loud Nayeon was, a hoard of zombies turned the corner.

Suhyeok let go of my hand and went to the front, and proceeded to punch and kick the hoard of zombies. Cheongsan then ripped a window off to try and fend off the zombies, the rest of us followed. We were all struggling, but then Daesu came with a WHOLE door.

The door made it easier for us to push the zombies away. As we were all pushing away the zombies, the guys managed to move them all near the stairs and told us to go up. I held onto Eunchae and Namra as we ran upstairs. "Here! Let's go here!" Namra said.

"No! We can't! We have to keep going up" Jimin said to Namra as she held onto her as well and we kept running up. Once all of us guys and girls got onto the next floors up, we were still fending off zombies. "Daesu! Behind you!" Isak shouted.

Yet again we had to fight another hoard of zombies. "Its locked! The door!" Isak said, trying to fiddle with the lock, hoping it'll magically unlock. Onjo told us to push more, and so we did. She took that chance to take a fire hose and use it to smash the lock open.

"Guys! It's open!" Onjo announced. We all pushed the zombies backwards and ran into the science lab together. I was trying to catch my breath with Eunchae. As Daesu was sitting on the floor a zombie came and grabbed his hair. "Fuck!" he cursed out.

Joonyeong and Jimin worked together to smack the zombies away. "Use the desks! Block the windows!" Cheongsan said to us and we blocked the windows with the desks to prevent anymore accidents from the smashed windows.

As we were fixing the desks, Nayeon went up to Onjo. "Onjo! Where's the phone. I'm gonna try calling again!" she panicked. God I swear she was gonna be the reason we all died. "I dropped it on accident, I'm sorry" Onjo apologized to her.

"What?! How could you lose it!" she snapped at Onjo. "Well when you're running from zombies of course you'd fucking lose it!" Eunchae backed up Onjo. Gyeongsu butted in "Honestly, who cares about that? Boarding this is more important right now"

"It's your fault! You didn't hold the door! That's how Mr.Kang got in! We could've died because of you!" Nayeon shouted at Gyeongsu. God does this girl ever run out of vocal cords to use to yell at people for no reason at all?

Nayeon and him argued again, she called him an asshole and Gyeongsu went up to push Nayeon and once that happened Jimin snapped back at both of them. "You two! Fight after you move these! Make use of yourselves"

Nayeon threw a fit and ripped her tie off. "Ugh! This is so annoying!" she whined. "You're so annoying! You haven't even done anything to help us. You couldn't even unboard the doors without Suhyeok helping you."

"All you do is whine and yell at every single person here who is trying to help everyone live! God can't you be anymore ungreatful?" Eunchae reprimanded her. She was right. Nayeon hadn't done anything but to scream at us.

"Hey. Don't fight right now! Eunchae-ah, keep your cool" Wujin told Eunchae and calmed her down. "Don't fight so much Eunnie. Waste of your energy, your throat is gonna get dry yelling at her" I whispered to her.

We were all in silence after the two arguments and fights that had almost broken out, when Onjo asked everyone. "Suhyeok? Where's Suhyeok at?"

Hearing her say that made my heart sink. I stopped what I was doing and scanned the whole entire room, hoping that I'd find him somewhere helping, but he wasn't. He wasn't in the room, he wasn't with us.