10: fight in the broadcasting room

Everyone stepped back from Gyeongsu, and I covered Eunchae's mouth to prevent her sobs from coming out. Daesu walked slowly towards him before he charged right at him, and Daesu was now fighting one of his close friends.

During that time, Cheongsan had climbed onto the edge of the window and whistled to a song they always whistled together. Although everyone was crying, we fell into silence. Gyeongsu then charged at Cheongsan, and he grabbed onto the rope, making Gyeongsu fall out of the building.

Eunchae fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably and me and Namra both knelt down to hug her. "I told him.. I told him too late" Eunchae cried into Namra's shoulder. Everyone was crying over Gyeongsu's sudden death. "He was such a good kid.. why did he have to turn?" Daesu cried and wiped his tears with tissues.

"I told you. He was infected." Nayeon said unphased. "Are you happy?" Daesu said to her. "You were all wrong, only I was right. What if you didn't have me?" she said to all of us. My anger showed and I got up and stood in front of her. "Why?"

"If we didn't have you he'd be alive." I said while tears were streaming down my face and I quickly wiped them away. Namra then went up to her as well and left Eunchae with Onjo. "You did it." she said coldly to Nayeon. "I didn't! I didn't do that to Gyeongsu!"

"I didn't mention Gyeongsu, Lee Nayeon." Namra said, sending a wave of fear down Nayeons face. "Stop that, what do you mean?" Wujin asked Namra. "While they were all looking at him, you were in the back all alone."

"You used your handkerchief and wiped off the zombie blood from the mop." Namra said and pointed to the mop which Suhyeok looked over to and fear filled his face too as he realized. "You wiped that on Gyeongsu's wound didn't you" she raised her voice slightly at Nayeon.

"I didn't!" she replied back. "Your handkerchief is in your pocket." Namra said. "So what?" she spat back. I got involved once again "Take it out" I said and held my hand out. "No." she insisted. "Take it out I said!" I yelled.

"I said no!" she said and hit my hand aside making Suhyeok stand right up. "Should I take it out then?" I said and started to reach for her pocket and get her handkerchief out. Namra tried to help by restraining her. "Stop it! Who the hell do you think you are!" she yelled at Namra and pushed her off.

"Is being the classroom president special?" she yelled, making Namra slap her right across the face. I decided to slap her as well. "That's for Gyeongsu." I said and slapped her once more, "And that's for everyone you've wanted to sacrifice and kill for your own survival!"

"Chaeyoung, that's enough" Ms.Park said and pulled me back from her. "Chaeyoung, Namra, do you realize what you're saying? If that's true then.. Nayeon killed Gyeongsu". Namra told Ms.Park that it was true, and that Nayeon had killed Gyeongsu. Everyone froze in shock.

Nayeon took out her handkerchief and threw it at me. "There, happy?" I picked it up and looked at it and mumbled "There's blood on it." I said. "There's blood on it because I wiped Gyeongsu's wound.

"Is this his blood?" I asked her. Her voice started to turn shaky. "Yes.. can't you tell?" she said to me. "If it is then wipe it on your wound." Namra told her. "Like his blood is clean?" she hesitated because we knew she knew, that if she did she'd turn out to be just like him.

I threw the handkerchief on the floor in anger. "He was just fine before you rubbed him with your handkerchief" I told her and got close to her. "Nayeon you-" Cheongsan came towards her but was stopped by Daesu. "Fuck it wasn't me!" she yelled and picked up the handkerchief about to rub it on her wound.

Ms.Park stopped her and she started yelling at her too "Leave me alone fuck!" she said and pushed Ms.Park to the ground. "I'll just die too then! That's what you want isn't it?" she screamed at us.

"What makes Gyeongsu better than me? That dirty welfie pushed me" she said and started to cry. "He wouldn't murder someone to prove he's right. He wouldn't put himself first before his friends. He wouldn't be so heartless and kill unlike you!" I shouted at her.

"He wouldn't kill because he got pushed. That's what all your anger was for. You killed him just to be right! You even flaunted it that you were right! You became right because you killed him!" I said and pushed her into a chair. "Really? You killed him?..." Eunchae said while slowly going up to her

"You fucking bitch!" Eunchae yelled and dragged her by her arm and stood her up. "Let go of me you-" Nayeon yelled and Eunchae followed with a slap. "You killed him for what? To be right? To be superior to all of us because you were right?"

"Eunchae stop!" I said and started to pull her back but she pushed me back. "Fuck Chaeyoung! Not now! Please!" She pleaded with me. Eunchae made Nayeon look at her. "Do you know how it is to lose someone you love? No right? Cause you only think and love yourself!"

"You killed the one person that made me happy!" she shouted. Nayeon pulled Eunchae's hands off of her face "Get your hands off me you fucking orphan!" she yelled. Making Eunchae stop in her tracks. "How dare you call her that!" I said and started to throw slaps and punches at her and she did too. "Yah Lee Chaeyoung stop it!" Suhyeok said and pulled me back before it got too out of hand.

Cheongsan started to yell at her too, "How could you! You fucking-" he was about to yell at her but she then said "I didn't kill him! Gyeongsu fell but he got up and ran. He's still alive. He didn't die, he turned!"

"And you call that a justifiable answer?" Eunchae yelled back. Jimin and Onjo held Eunchae back and Cheongsan escaped out of Daesu and Wujin's grasp and pushed Nayeon to the floor. "Why did you kill him! Why!"

"You... you're a murderer." Cheongsan said coldly. Nayeon looked up with tears in her eyes, as everyone just stared at her. "I... I have no friends. I don't need any of you. Fuck this." she said and got up and left. "Hey!" Joonyeong jumped up out of his seat and tried to stop her to prevent us from loosing someone else.

Ms.Park then went to the door and stopped Wujin. "Guys, no matter what happens don't die, and don't let anyone else die. If you cause someone else to die.. life becomes meaningless." she told us. "None of us told her to die. We just wanted her to admit her mistake." I defended all of us, as she was making it sound like we told her to go out there and die.

She gave us all a smile and said "Promise me that" before leaving to run after Nayeon.