The Cat and The Wolf

"Do we really gotta do this? We know enough about each other already." Crimson sighs, sitting on his bed next to Jotaro's, who's also sitting on his respective bed.

"We only know what's on the surface, Crimson." Jotaro corrects with a smile. "But it's a good opportunity to bond with one another if we wish to work as a team. Remember, you agreed to  this after we're finished with classes today."

"Yeah, but I didn't think we'd go through with it!" Crimson laughs. "I'm more surprised this was River's idea!"

As mentioned, River looks up from a book he's reading called Ninjas Of Love, sitting on his bed next to Crimson's.

"It was just an idea, nothing too special." River says, hiding his embarrassment behind the book.

"I disagree; it's a great idea River, and I'm glad our leader decided to go with it." Jotaro smiles.

"Alright, Team! Let's listen up!" Fenrir calls to attention, standing in front of his team near the dorm entrance. "Thanks to our teammate, River Strife, he proposed an idea yesterday that we should talk more about ourselves so we get to know each other better. Now that classes are finished for today, we'd take the free time we have left and use it as an opportunity to bond! Since I'm Team Leader, and I've noticed some of you aren't willing to participate yet, I'll go first."

Jotaro and Crimson decide to listen to Fenrir's story but River hides his face in the book only for Crimson to snatch it off his hands, forcing River to listen.

"Ahem, it's very nice to meet the three of you. I'm Fenrir Calavera, as you already know, I'm 17 years old, my birthday is May 27th, 1201 of the Valean Calendar. I'm a hundred percent human, My semblance is called Howl which allows me to unleash an air bending shout to literally knock the wind out of my enemies. I'm a weapons geek like another team leader we know of but I'm not as crazy as she is. I hail from the Kingdom of Mistral in the Continent of Anima, and I've lived with my Grandmother, Maria Calavera, for 8 years and she taught me how to wield a scythe." Fenrir tells about himself, sighing afterwards. "Now, any questions?"

"....Wait, that's it?" Crimson asks after a long pause. "Nothing too complicated, like admitting our insecurities?"

"No, nothing that complicated." Fenrir laughs. "Just enough of the basics so we know about who we are and where we came from. And it's a bonus to share whatever you guys have on the inside too, like me being a weapons geek."

"I will admit, I never pegged you as one." River chimes.

"I suppose I'm next now?" Jotaro stands up, taking Fenrir's spot as the leader sits on his respective bed. Jotaro clears his throat, like he's preparing an inspirational speech. "Hello, fellow teammates. My name is Jotaro Kurozaki, I'm 17 years old and I was born on December 21st, 1201 in the Valean Calendar. I'm a human noble who hails from the Kingdom of Atlas in the Continent of Solitas. My Semblance is called Detective Vision, I'm able to see even the smallest detail hidden to the naked eye. I have many acquired skills in culinary, archeology, chemistry, tactical strategy and financial sorting, I've even trained my aura to be more than a simple forcefield which I'm sure you'll get the chance to see in the field. I'm also knowledgeable of many Grimm in every region they come from."

"So he's like a living Vytalpedia." Crimson jokes, laughing until River bumps his shoulder to stop.

"Ahem, I'm the Heir to the Kurozaki Legacy, I live with my Mother and two sisters; my family founded and currently owns Kurozaki Armaments and Technology where we help build the future for Remnant. And once I graduate from Beacon, I'll be taking my mother's place as CEO...once the board sees my skills are satisfactory to them." After Jotaro finishes his story, he clears his throat to break the silent air in the room. "Any questions?"