1 - Bus

(Y/n's POV)
I wake up as usual to my bitchy ringtone and walk to my bathroom. Of course I dont even bother to look at my body. I just brush my teeth and spray dry shampoo in my hair. I slip into my binder and throw on baggy jeans and a t shirt of -(favorite band)- and then put on a -(fav color)- hoodie and leave it halfway open.

I walk down the stairs to my mom not home and my dad asleep on the table with his computer infront of him. I just glance at him and walk out the door walking to the bus stop as usual the fat ass, kyle, stan, and kenny are there talking about probably something stupid and I join them laughing to myself as eric and kyle yell at each other as always.

"Oh hey Y/n." Stan and kenny say together to try to drown out kyles and erics fight. "Hey guys." Once eric and kyle finally settled down the bus arrived. I just sat in a empty seat somewhere in the back. After I hear a sudden "SHUT THE FUCK UP CARTMAN!" Followed by "SAYS THE JEW KAHL." I go to turn around but a new person joined next to me, it was kyle I was surprised he even knew I existed since my only friends were stan and kenny. "Sorry, it ok if I sit here?" I hear his voice and finally snap to my senses "Yeah its ok!" I smile "I'm kyle..oh you're D/n, right?" I shutter at the word that used to be my name. "Um actually I go by Y/n.." he reacted normally "Oh I'm sorry! Its nice to meet you Y/n. You're friends with stan and ken right?" "Yup!" I smile at the sound of my preferred name. We end up talking the entire time about random shit, laughing, smiling, and playfully punching each other. It felt nice with a new person to talk too.

When the bus finally arrived to school I just headed to my normal classes, while shoving shit into my locker for my next class I felt a hand on my shoulder..