12 - Rocks (Finale)

(Y/ns pov)

I of course got suspended for 4 days and a lecture from my dad and was grounded. But I was still proud of myself and I know my dad was too, just didn't like the way I did it. He was always my #1 supporter ever since I came out. My mom..not so much.

I ended up spending all of today just doing nothing, drawing in my sketchbook and speaking peeks at my TV. And every night I snuck into my dads office and took my phone. Of course the fight was the top of the talk in every social app. There were people defending me and more people figuring out how bad a person Cartman really was. I had texts from random people too, Some were Stan, Kyle, and Kenny. But then a few were anonymous, some saying I was brave. And a few death threats. Of course I knew it was from cartman and that he didn't have much more power anymore. I was worried but then not at the same time.

*Time skip to when you get ungrounded (Sunday)*

I had gotten my phone back and my TV privileges back aswell. I had spent almost the entire week in my house so might as well go somewhere. So I just head over to Starks pond, it was kind of far away, but I'd manage.

(Kyles pov)

I have a crush on Y/n. What do I do?!? I mean is he even gay? Am I even gay? I really needed to clear my head. I decided to just go to Starks pond, should be quiet with no one at this time on a Sunday. I was told by my mom to head back home at around 8:30. I had time. It was only 7:15 I just walked for a few minutes.

As I got to the entrance I noticed movement around the edge of the pond. I couldn't see who exactly it was but they were short enough to not be a full grown adult. I stayed quiet and walked a bit and after a bit I immediately knew who it was from their H/c hair and their usual F/c hoodie.
It's Y/n.
Should I confess my feelings now?.. Might as well to get it off my chest. Here goes.

(Y/ns pov)

I just sat on a few clean rocks there and watched the sun set for a while I check the clock 7:23 I could be able to stay for a hour or so. I just ended up skipping stones in the pond when a familiar voice appeared out of no where. "Y/n?.." I turn around quickly, Kyle. "Kyle! Hi! How are you are you ok? Sorry I was kinda offline" I sped walked toward him and he just smiled and hugged me. "I'm fine don't worry! Hey, That fight with cartman was really sweet. Very brave of you.. " He whispered and let go of me. He was acting.. Strange.

"Is anything wrong?" I questioned him while he looked away from me. His hair blew in the soft wind making his hair be messy but still somehow..pretty. "Listen.. I need to talk to you. Do you want to sit somewhere? " I gulped. He mad at me?? "S-sure."

We both sat on a bench nearby. He was obviously nervous but about what?
"I need to tell you something that's been on my mind for.. A while. " He took a breath attempting to make eye contact with me. "Sure man, What's up? " He held in a deep breath and gasped the words "I've had these feelings for a while about you and I really REALLY like you! And I was wondering if you like me back?!" Oh wow. I like him back too. "U-um.. I.. I like you too. " I smile holding his hand. "Wow! Really?? " He immediately smiled back and squeezed my hand. "So.. We are.. Boyfriends?.. " I asked nervously "Um.. I guess so. If you want to? " He laughed nervously still.

"Yeah.. Ok"

I realize his other hand is on my shoulder and feel a pair of lips melt on to mine. I kiss back obviously. And we both let go after a few seconds.

"So..see you on Monday?"

"Yeah, See you then.."

(A/N..
AND WE ARE DONE WITH THIS BOOK! MY FIRST ONE AND I AM SO PROUD OF IT!
Thank you for all the support It makes me smile so much! I love you guys. See ya in the next book. <3)