11 - Fight

*After school, Y/ns pov*

I grabbed my bag and walked toward the old playground, Everyone was glancing at me as I saw cartman standing there, a shit ton of people behind him. I looked behind me and saw a huge crowd of people behind me too. Welp I guess its starting. I feel a hand on my shoulder, its Kyle. I smile slightly at the sight of him. "Good luck ok? Beat his fat ass." He assured me and I smile even more "I will, don't you worry about that." I set my bag down and take off my hoodie. Fuck my binder will be showing..At this point I don't give a fuck. Im too busy kicking ass anyway. I turn to cartman as people crowed around. "Aww.. you talking to your jew boyfriend huh D/n? I doubt he'll ever date a -T slur- like you anyway!" He laughed and a few people joined in. "HEY-" Kyle was just about to say something when I just lost it. In the heat of the moment I guess.

I bent my knees slightly and punched the shit out of him. A few whacks before he got a punch to me. He did hit me a couple times but missed somewhere in between but it was still a hit. "IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO CALL ME THAT SLUR AGAIN I WILL DO THE SAME THING I'M ABOUT TO DO RIGHT. NOW. " I shoved my fist into his coat coller and smashed his face into the ground. With me almost on top of him he tried to murmur words that couldn't be translated.  "YEAH YOU LIKE THAT FAT ASS HUH?? YEAH YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING PUSSY." I smiled and let him go for a second deciding what to do next. He got to his knees facing away from me almost crying. "OH YOU'RE GONNA CRY HUH?? YEAH CRY YOU LITTLE BITCH" I kicked his stomach a few times before I ran out of breath. Cartman just layed there, still breathing (sadly)
, bloody nose and crying like a toddler in the candy section of a walmart. He was defeated. I smile one more time storing energy and punched him one last time where the sun dont shine. He winced with pain and managed to kick me but it didn't do much. "That is your fucking karma. Now if you ever call me that word again think of this moment and reconsider." I turn around while everyone stood in shock. I was still bruised up but not as much as him. I took a few steps before I heard cheering from a few people, I recognized the voices and knew who it was immediately. Kenny, Stan, and Kyle.. I smile and laugh and walk back home with a rush of pride. Even though I know I would get suspended for a few days or something. But I was still proud of myself.

(Kyles pov during the fight)

I watched in horror and in happiness that Cartman got was he deserved. Im proud of Y/n.. It was like a.. "Am I gay??" Feeling.