6 - Playground

(SO SORRY THIS CHAPTERIS A LIL SHORT I'LL EXSTEND CHAPTER 7 DW MY LOVLIES <3 )

*Time skip to recces*

(Y/ns pov)

I was still getting bullied alot. Mostly from cartman but also from other kids. Stan and kenny aproched me during recess while I was just sitting on the ground to tired to play. "Hey dude.. Are you sure you're ok?" They sat on the ground next to me and waited for a answer. "I'm.. ok" "Dude we both know you're not ok. We want to help you Y/n." Kenny replied calmly, "Fine. I guess I'm not..ok. I just have no idea how eric found out." I lift my head a little forwards opening up to Ken and Stan. "Thanks for telling us Y/n.. We support you no matter what." Stan smiled slightly "Yeah dude." Kenny put a hand on my shoulder since you couldn't really see his smile through his parka. "Thanks guys" I crack a tiny smile "Want to play now?" Stan said "Sure..but what if-" "Don't worry about cartman. We will fight him off together." Stan stood up and so did I, with kenny right beside us we headed to the playground trying to avoid cartman. " I felt happy for a while, not so much alone.

(A/N: JUST KNOW WITH CHAP 7 BEING LONGER IT WILL PROB TAKE A DAY OR 2 TO MAKE IM SORRY LOVLIES😭)