5 - Wild fire

(Y/ns pov)

I start walking out the door, this time just walking to school, I can't be in a jammed bus with everyone knowing I'm trans. Of course the secret spread like wildfire. When I arrived I just sat in my classroom with some kids I didn't know waiting for our teacher to start the lesson. As more kids came in the more awful stares I got. When the usual stan, eric, kyle, and kenny walked in I just sat in my chair facing my empty desk with my heart beat speeding up. I heard stan walk up to my desk "Dude.. are you ok? I'm sorry for what happened" I nudged my head slightly to him opening my dry ass lips and only being able to muster up "I'm..fine. Don't worry." My voice cracking and Stan just walked back to his seat and I could hear eric laughing to himself about some evil shit again. I was scared knowing it's about me. He turned his head to my desk and yelled out "HEY D/N! SO IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE A P0SAY?" He laughed maniacally and faced back upfront and I just lowered my head down and tried not to cry again.

(Kyles pov)

God I feel horrible seeing Y/n look like this.. And cartman just making it worse. God I hate his fat guts. When I heard cartmans comment to Y/n I fucking lost it "SHUT YOUR FAT ASS UP CARTMAN OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU ARE LEFT LIVING LIKE A FUCKING VEGETABLE!"

(Y/ns pov)
Did kyle really say that. Thank God our teacher was late to enter class but..damn.
I felt my face get read with tears..and blush? No. Nononononoo I am not falling for someone today.
Fuck.. I lift my head slightly to Kyles words, I felt a little bit better but not much. But it was the first feeling of fuzziness in a while so I'll take it I guess..

(A/N: Hi everyone! I hope you guys like the story so far! It might take a few more parts but I'll work on it! Thank you for reading <3 )