8 - Friendship

(A/N: HI MY LOVLIES! I hope you guys like the story so far! <33)

(Y/ns pov)
*in a dream*

I started running, fast, I don't know who, or what from. But I had to escape it. It was a school hallway I could make out with heavy breaths. I tried to turn to see if whatever I was running from was still there.

It was.

------

I woke up shivering jumping up gasping quietly. I cover my mouth to stay quiet but tears were still pouring out my face. I don't know what was happening but I knew I had to calm myself down or I might wake up Kyle. I try the 'name three things' idea but in the pitch black darkness I couldn't make up anything. I try taking deep breaths, stuffing my face in a pillow and come to my senses but it only worked a little bit. After a hour or so I finally got tired enough and attempted to go back to sleep. Tears dry on my face.

(Kyles pov)

I woke up naturally because it was Saturday and I finally remember there was a anothered that another human being in my bedroom. His h/c hair was all frizzy and even though he was facing away from me, I could tell he had to have woken up in the middle of the night or something, his blankets were torn off and his pillows were crooked, either something did happen, or this dude slept like a maniac. It was only 9:42 am so I just put on normal Saturday clothes and just stared at my phone for a few minutes before he rustled out of bed rubbing his eyes. "Morning Sleeping beauty " I teased as he turned to me. "Shut up, how long have I been sleeping??" He turned on his phone "Damn." He frowned "Chill dude, It's Saturday!" I smiled as he looked at me with tired eyes. I got to admit he was kinda cute.. SHIT WHAT AM I THINKING FUCKK. "Is there anything planned for breakfast?" His voice distracted me from my thoughts, still blushing stupidly. "Oh! U-Umm..I think so? Usually when people come over my mom goes all out for breakfast and dinner." "Woahh..nicee" His mouth watered at the thought of my moms cooking. After a few minutes of him struggling to wake up officially he changed to better clothes and  did some stuff to his hair. It made it look even more frizzy, which was still cute.
"Breakfast!" My mom yelled her voice in the hallway and me and Y/n looked with hungry eyes.

*time skip cuz Im still trying to build the plot sorry😭*

(Y/ns pov)
When breakfast was over I knew I had to leave in about half a hour like my dad said to, Kyle and I were disappointed our fun would be ending soon but we still had a blast! (and a new crush ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ) We decided to kill some time by making friendship bracelets like little kids again. Mine made by Kyle was Green, purple, and white. He said it was the most 'chilled and layed back colors, just like me.' I blushed HARD. The one I made for kyle was (favorite color), and green because "any color goes good with green" I lied because I really made it because of his soul soothing eyes..

(A/N: IK THAT SOUNDS RLLY CRINGY BUT STFU)

I smile waving goodbye to Kyle and thanking his mom. I walk out the door and head to my house. Hopefully dad wasn't bitching arguments to mom again. I really don't want to take the back door through the fence.