2 - Deadname.

Cartman..

I look at the hand and then to him. "So..D/n.." I glance at him " what do you want now eric?" He acted innocent. "Slow down there D/n! I just want to talk!" I slam my locker shut and turn to him "what." He smirked looking at the rest of the guys in our class. Oh shit..does he know?.. 
"I heard from the grapevine that you.. are trans."

I look at him in shock "How did you know?!" I walk forward pushing him back tears almost forming in my eyes. "Quiet D/n.. we don't want the entire school to know this do we?" "Please just leave me alone Cartman.." I turn to my next class when he blocks me with his fat body. He suddenly screams to the guys "HEY GUY'S D/N'S TRANS HAHAHAHAA!! WHAT A F@G!!" I escape from him blocking me and sprint to the bathroom dropping my stuff.

(Kyles pov)
As I was getting ready for my next class when I heard cartmans annoying voice through the halls and found him talking to Y/n. He suddenly yelled "HEY GUY'S D/N'S TRANS HAHAHAHAA!! WHAT A F@G!!" I stare at both of them in shock as Y/n dissappears and cartman is left alone mocking him and notice some other guys laughing and talking trash about Y/n alreafy. I felt so bad for Y/n. I never knew this about him. But then with cartman being openly trans would be a nightmare.

I stand in the crowd next to stan one of Y/n's closest friends "Dude..did you see what happened? How. I never told anyone. " Stan said as he stared at the ground in shame and so did kenny "Ken. Did you say anything?" He only looked up the slightest "no dude. I don't know how the fuck cartman found out."

I look to the both of them. "Want to help me find Y/n? You guys know him better"
Stan replied "I guess we have to.. hell, I don't really know where he'd be. I think it would be best if just 1 person came anyway.." For some reason I felt like it was all my fault.. "I will.. tell the teacher I'm going to be late."