7 - Matzah Ball Soup

(A/N: OK NOW WE ARE GETTING A BIT INTO KYLE SHIT YAYY AND THIS CHAPTERIS PRETTY LONG TOO)

*Time skip to after recess*

(Y/ns pov)
Class was still boring as shit and I was passed a note from kyle, huh? I read it:

"Hey Y/n I was wondering how are you doing? And if you're busy after school or anything.. If you want you spend the night at my place, I know (-favorite video game-) is your favorite and If you want to play it together?
-Kyle

Woah..I didn't know the dude could write cursive. I quickly replied

"Sure! Thanks man :)"

My handwriting was awkward and messy but still legible (hopefully). I passed it back to him and he smiled at me and I smiled a little bit too. I wonder what his room is like, and what food his parents will make, or if he has any siblings? Or maybe if he has a big tv! My brain filled with countless scenarios. I smiled internally.

*time skip again cuz Im lazyy*

(Still y/ns pov)

I actually got on the bus this time and got so many stares I got really nervous but then when Kyle sat next to me, they were all gone.. We had a plan that I would go to my house, get my stuff to stay the night, then Kyle would call me (we exchanged numbers too) I would head to his house. Solid plan!! We both headed home and I suddenly stopped at my door, already hearing my parents screaming at eachother. I almost cried at the thought of it. I just end up taking the back door to my room and pack my stuff in a simple bag. And head down the stairs to tell my dad I'll be gone. After their scrambling was over and I heard my mom leave the house to "go shopping" I see my dad on the couch with his head down, meaning he was stressed "Hey dad..I hope it's ok I spend the night at my friend Kyles house tonight.
" He turned to me in surprise "Um- Yeah sure! Its fine Son. Have fun and text me when you get there! And be home at around 11 or so!" I hadn't received the text from Kyle yet so I just sat with him watching the TV till I got it. I say goodbye to Dad and head to the location Kyle sent me.

I knock on the door praying its the correct house when a adult woman with red hair answered with a bright smile on her face almost like I was royalty or something "BUBBY YOUR LITTLE FRIEND IS HERE!" I laugh to myself at the nickname and then I saw Kyle walk down the stairs and his mom let me in. Wow it was so warm and smelt so good. "Hey Y/n!! Welcome! You can leave your stuff on the stairs till it's time for bed." I smile "Thanks! And thank you Mrs Brofloski for having me over!" She smiled at Kyle and said "So you're the Y/n Kyle is always talking about" She smirked at Kyle laughing as he blushed embarrassed "MOM! Hehe- Sorry about that..Here! Dinner isn't done yet so I'll show you my room." He showed me upstairs and gave his mom a 'WTF' Look and I almost died laughing. He opened A door to a dark warm room with tons of show posters, books, and his own study desk in the corner with a TV! "Wow it looks nice!" "Thanks, It's not much but..yeah!" I just set down my bag on the only empty space on the floor.

There was a awkward moment of silence for a bit until we both heard "Dinners ready kids!!" I beam with glory to the word dinner and Kyle does too. "My mom made us some Matzah Ball soup! Don't worry it's SOO good!" I've never tried Matzah ball soup but I sounded really good according to Kyle so I trusted him. We walked down stairs to see a beautiful set up of plates and chairs (along with a high chair for Ike) and we both sat down and then I got to meet Kyles dad and his brother, They were a very nice family..unlike mine.
When the soup came out I almost cried at the smell. This was kind of my first home made meal in my life. When I took a portion and everyone was eating I might as well flew to fucking heaven it was so good.

After dinner we had a hour or so before bed so I talked with Kyles parents for a bit and met with Ike, he was shy, but warmed up quickly. Me and Kyle headed to his room and he got (-Favorite video game-) set up and we both played together. Time almost seemed to pass by when we were just laughing our asses off for a good minute or two. While laughing I get to my senses and see him laugh. God when did laughing make my stomach get butterflies. I just blushed and laughed it off. Once we settled down we were going to play again when a knock was on the door "Bubby, Y/n, Its time for bed you two. Sleep well Kyle." She kissed him on the forehead as I set up my sleeping bag. I got a bit emotional because my mom never really showed that much attention to me and more to bimbos on the street. But I brushed it off and continued talking to Kyle a little more quieter because Ike was sleeping across the hallway. We finally got tired and headed for bed. "Night Kyle" I smile "Night Y/n" The way ny name rolled put of his mouth had me blushing and kicking my feel every time I thought about it. I took a deep breath and realized I still had my binder on. I considered keeping it on but I would probably suffocate in my sleep so I silently unhooked it and layed back down facing away from kyle so he wouldn't see I had tits.

I smile remembering he talked about me to his MOM like- god thats cute. I realize I just fell HARD for this dude. fuck. Welp, Cupid will have to do what he has to I guess. I droop my eyelids down and fell asleep finally.