10 - Rage

Tw: slurs (censored)

(Next day, Y/ns pov)

I was of course still getting bullied like shit, just from cartman as always. Taunting me, calling me slurs and shit. I hate him so much, of course I couldn't skip school to avoid him and it seemed everywhere I went he was there too. Following me...

-after lunch-

I walked to my next class math, "Fuck" I mumbled under my breath. I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder then a huge push. I fell to the ground with my hands blocking my head so I was on my knees trying to sit up. "Move out the way -T slur-!" I turned and saw Cartman, of course out of all the people. "What the fuck dude! You can't just say that!" I stand up and walk closer to him "Oh forget D/n! You probably just have sand in your vagina." He laughed and I could feel anger rush inside of me. "What did you say?.." I grab his shoulder and stare at him. "Oh forget it -t slur-" Of course at this point everyone was watching us. "Ok fattass. This is the last fucking straw. If you call me that one more time I swear to FUCKING GOD I WILL MURDER YOU." I screamed raising more attention.  "Oh ok D/n! Just know your nothing but a dumb -T slur'. " An ugly feeling rushed through my body, like fear, mixed with sadness, and rage. "That's it  Cartman. You, me, playground after school. If you don't show up I will track you down and kill you infront of your mother and decapitate your head infront of her.. Got it?" He snickered with some fear I know it. "Ok then -T slur- It's on bitch."
I smile, "good luck cartman. " he laughed turning away. I know he was scared, I know he was fucking terrified. I am going to beat. His. Fucking. Ass.

(Kyles pov)

I saw what happened in the halls. Is Y/n really going to beat up cartman? I tried to talk to him but I decided after class before the fight.

-after class-

"Dude, are you really fighting cartman after school?" I questioned Y/n "Yup, and I am going to tear him apart." He said coldly, I shivered. I've never seen this part of him before.. But then again its nice he's finally standing up for himself. Cartmans transphobia has gotten out of hand. I was worried for him but then also proud. I am falling for this dude deep.

(A/N: AAA I LOVE STORY SO MUCH)