𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

"Austin FD, Open up!" Dad shouted. Dispatch said that there was a snake inside the house?

"Got anything from Dispatch?" Dad asked. "The parents are supposed to be en route from dinner but nobody can get a hold of them so we got animal control coming" Judd said. 

"All right, take it" Dad said. "All right" I said as me and TK budged through the door. We finally got it opened and walked inside. 

"All right, let's find this nursery. Paul, Marjan, Y/n, Mateo you guys look upstairs. Watch your step. We're dealing with a 5-foot rattlesnake here" Dad said as we all ran upstairs.

"Eyes on the ground guys" I said as we walked into the nursery. I see a baby crying. "Oh, you poor thing" I said as I picked him up. "You haven't seen a big scary snake around have you?" I said. 

"Is he hurt? Check for any swelling or puncture wounds" Paul said as the baby looked at Mateo and started crying even more. 

"Nah, I'm pretty sure he just hates Mateo. He's okay but I think he dropped a big one" I said as I saw a snake. 

"Whoa!" I shouted. Marjan grabbed the box and trapped it. "Now I think I just shit myself" I said. "Jesus Y/n! Not in front of the baby!" Paul said. "Oh right" I said. 

"Finn!" A lady ran in with her husband. "He's okay" I said as I gave Finn to his mommy. "He's stinky but he's okay" I said. 

"Thank you" She said. "Thank you so much" The husband shook my hand. They were about to walk towards Marjan. "Sir, I wouldn't come any closer" Marjan said as they both noticed the snake. 

"Where's Danielle?" She asked us. I looked at her. "Where's your laundry?" I asked. 

"The basement" She said as I walked downstairs. "Cap" I said through the radio. 

---------------------------

I walked down to the basement with Dad and Judd. Danielle was on the floor and snakes were surrounding her. "Well that's not good" Dad said. "Nope" Judd said. "Okay, I'm going back up now" I said. 

"Uh-uh, you're staying with me" Dad said as he grabbed my jacket.

---------------------------

We were outside getting ready to attack those snakes. Okay, I can be cool and all but I can't do snakes. Snakes freak me out man. 

"Owners say there's a crack in the foundation. They threw a tarp over it to create a moisture barrier. Looks like that's what drew the snakes" Paul said.

"All right, Judd, Y/n and I will go in first. Blast those little bastards with some frosty CO-2. That'll give you guys enough time to get inside and get her out in the bag. How far is EMS with the antivenom?" Dad ordered.

"ETA is two minutes" TK said. "You good to go?" Dad asked me and Judd. "Hell, no! Let's go" We both said as we grabbed our helmets and walked along. 

Me, Dad and Judd walked in there and started spraying the snakes. Paul, TK and Marjan grabbed Danielle. 

We were finally done. Everyone walked outside. I still had some gas in my tank so I sprayed everything. 

"Die you ugly poisonous animals!" I shouted. Once I was done, I didn't know what to do. I looked at my can. "Ah!" I threw the can at 'em and ran upstairs. 

---------------------------

"C'mon it has to be The Ring 2? or Final Destination 2? or The Grudge 3?" Mateo said. "Man, those are some weak choices" Paul said.