𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱

We all rushed towards the incident. Apparently a dead body collapsed on top of a dead body during a funeral. Oh my lord. 

"No respiration, no pulse Cap" TK said. "I don't need to check the other guy do I?" TK said as I laughed. "Yeah go ahead" I whispered. "No, I think we're good" Vega said. "You'd think that the one place the crazy of this world might let you alone would be your own casket but nope" Judd said. He's got a point, I mean look at the dude. Sorry that was rude.

"I'll call this in to the ME's office" Vega said. "Hey guys, let's cover him up before the ME gets here" Dad said. "Copy that, Cap" I said as we all covered the bodies. 

"Hold up, look at his hand. How'd his glove slip off like that?" Paul asked. "A 1,500 foot fall could have something to do with that" Marjan said. "Nah you don't get scratches like these from a fall" Paul said. 

"He's doing his thing again" I said. "Looks like someone was trying to hang on to him. Someone with a pink fingernail" Paul said. "You know Paul? it's never too late to become a po-po" I laughed. 

"He wasn't alone" Dad said. 

--------------------------------------

"No reports about bodies falling from the sky so far today, captain" Grace said. "Victim's ID said he's from San Pedro Sula, so we need information on every flight from Honduras that landed in the last half hour. His traveling companion could still be trapped in the wheel well with exposure injuries" Dad spoke. 

"Okay you can't fly from Honduras into Austin-Bergstorm" Grace said. "Maybe he crossed into Mexico, got on a flight there?" Dad asked. "Let's see. Last flight from Puerto Vallarta touched down two hours ago" Grace said. 

"Dad, the timeline doesn't work" I said. "Y/n's right" Dad said. 

"Oh wait. Okay I do see a cargo plane that just got in from Costa Rica but before that they made a stop in Honduras" Grace said. "Right what's the information on that?" Dad asked. 

"We are getting details from Austin Air traffic control as we speak. I'll let them know you're coming Cap" Grace said. "Okay, copy that. Thanks Dispatch" Dad said as Grace ended the call. 

--------------------------------------

"It's a 757 on the south end of the tarmac with a coloured pattern on the tail fin" Dispatch told us. We arrived at the airport. "Hey Judd, make sure these wheels are chocked. Make sure nobody starts the damn engines. Y/n with Judd" Dad said as he started giving out orders. 

"On it Cap" Judd responded. "On ya Cap" I said as I followed Judd. "Paul, Mateo, you take the front wheel well. Marjan you're with me" Dad said. 

"I found her!" Dad shouted as we ran towards him. Judd grabbed the ladder and I went up. I checked her pulse. "She's unconscious, severely hypothermic" I said as I cut the rope that was tied around her hands. "Medical, we need you under the right wing now" Marjan said. 

EMS came over and checked the girl. "Pulse is weak, she's at 79 degrees Cap" TK said. "Wrap her up in a blanket. Start a line" Vega said as she took the Saline. "Cap, where are you going with the saline?" TK asked. 

"Gotta warm it up first" Vega said as she put it on the ambulance's engine. I just watched what they were doing. TK checked her temp again. "Cap, her temp is dropping to 78. She's going into cardiac arrest. She's too cold" TK said. Vega ran back with the saline.

The device went flat. "I lost her pulse" TK said. Oh god. "Damn it. Push two milligrams of epinephrine. Firefighter, I need you to hold this and keep squeezing" Vega said as she gave the saline to Marjan. "Yep" Marjan responded.