𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲

I was having a make-out session with Mr. Handsome. "You are unbelievable, did you know that?" Eddie spoke. I laughed. "Yeah well, I guess it helped you find me huh?" I laughed. 

*ring*

"um- it's my phone" I said as we broke the kiss and I grabbed my phone. "It's my dad?" I said. I thought he had a shift. "Dad?" I answered. 

"You need to get your ass to the hospital... NOW!" He shouted as I got up. "Why? What happened? Who's in the hospital?" I asked. "Judd, It's Judd and Grace. They were in a bad car accident last night" Dad said. I ended the call. 

"Oh my god"

"What? Babe, what happened?" Eddie asked. "Judd and Grace are in the hospital. I need to go" I said as I was panicking. Breathing fast. The room was closing in. Shit. "Hey, hey! Babe, whoa" Eddie said as he noticed. "Calm down, shh" He said as he stroked my hair. 

"Come on breathe in through the nose" He said. I couldn't do it. "Come on breathe in babe. I'm doing it with you. In through the nose" He said. Deep breath in. hold. hold. hold. "Breathe out through the mouth" He said. Exhale. 

"Come on, let's get you to the hospital"

Such a gentleman.

--------------------------------------

I rushed into the hospital. I see dad. "Dad!" I shouted at him. "Hey" He said as he hugged me. "Where are they?" I asked. "Still in their rooms... separate. Visiting hours don't start in the next hour so, we'll just wait in there" Dad said as he pointed at the waiting room.

2 hours later

I was tapping my feet on the floor. I was scared. I was overthinking. I was numb. I was... feeling hot. "I'll be back" I said as I walked towards the women's bathroom. I walked inside. I stopped at a sink. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. "They're gonna be fine" I whispered to myself. "They're gonna be fine" I said again. 

Deep Breaths in Y/n... come on. 

Breathe in... hold. hold. hold. Breathe out. 

Again. 

Breathe in... hold. hold. hold. Breathe out. 

"You okay?" 

I turned around... it was a random. 

"Uh.. yeah. Fine" I said as I grabbed a paper towel and dried my face. "You don't seem fine" She said. "Yeah, well. I never thought I'd care for someone so much. I mean I only knew the guy for like... almost 10 months? I mean his wife too. They're like family to me" I said as I smiled. 

"You new here?" She asked. "Yeah, I moved from New York" I said. "Cool, hey could you help me with something?" She asked me. "Uh... sure" I said. "So there's this guy outside. Never met him. He's pretty cute. I want to get his number but I'm too shy" She said. 

Okay now, that's not something I'd usually help someone with but... okay.

"Yeah sure why not?" I fake smiled. "Who's the guy?" I asked. We sneakily peaked our heads through the door. She was pointed at TK. My fucking brother. 

"I don't think that's gonna work" I said. "What? Why not?" She asked me as she thought I was kidding. "That's my brother. He's gay and uh he has a boyfriend" I said. "Oh shit, really? I'm so sorry" She said. 

"What about him?" She said as she pointed as.... Eddie. 

"Yeah, no. I don't think that's gonna work too" I said. "What? Why not? Are you two brothers? You guys don't look the same. Is he gay too?" She was freaking out. "Ma'am that's my boyfriend" I said as I cleared my throat. We went back inside the bathroom. "You can't be that serious, right? Come on, he could do better" She said as I was shocked. 

I was ready to throw some hands. 'Control your anger' Dad's words. "Funny" I laughed it off and started walking away. "That's what I thought"

"What's your fucking problem?" 

"My problem is you, I thought you were cool but it turns out you're just some slutty little bitch" She did not just say that. "I know damn well you didn't just say that" I laughed. "Wanna hear it again?" She teased. 

"No because I don't have time to listen to your whiny little voice, grow the fuck up" And with that, I left the bathroom with anger. "Woah, hey. You okay?" Dad asked. "Yeah, fine" I sat down and stared at the magazine on the table.

-----------------------------------

Judd walked out of his room with Captain Vega. "Oh my god, oh my god. It's Judd" I said as I stood up and woke up TK and Eddie. "There he is" Owen said. 

"You look good" Marjan said. "How are you feeling?" Mateo asked. "Uh I feel like- like my truck got hit by a river" Judd said as we all laughed. Carlos brang coffee's and food. "Jesus Carlos, you are a life saver. Thank you" I said. "And I thought we were enemies" Carlos said as he smirked. "Just give me the damn coffee" I said as Marjan and I stole the coffee off his hands. 

 "Hey Judd" I said as I hugged him. 

"ah my favourite Strand"

"Oh wow, look at all this good grub you all brought too" Judd said as he finally saw all the food we bought for him and Grace. "We didn't really know what to get so we sorta got everything" TK said. 

"That- That's alright. I'm- you know. I'm in the mood for everything, so wow" Judd said as we all smiled. Paul handed him a plate. "Thank you, tell you what, I'm gonna get uh... this is Grace's favourite, so I'm gonna cut a little piece for Grace. So that uh, when she, when she, when she wakes up, just... she's probably gonna have a big appetite. So I'll just keep it here. I'll just uh..." Judd said as he tried cutting up a piece for Grace. 

Him struggling just made me feel so much worse. 

"Thank you guys for being, for being here, you know. For the both of us, thank you very much" Judd said as Dad hugged him. We all walked towards him. "We doing a group one?" Judd said as we all hugged him at once. He laughed. 

"We got you Judd. There's nothing stronger than family" I said. 

"Thank you guys so much" He said. 

-----------------------------------

"Hey, ya'll" Judd said as he walked into the waiting room. "Hey" I said as we all jumped out of our seats. "How's my favourite little girl doing?" Judd's Dad said. Stuart Ryder. 

"She's doing good Daddy. She doing real good" Judd said. Oh thank God, she's alive. "Then how come you're crying?" Stuart asked. Judd leaned forward and whispered into his ear. Stuart starts laughing. 

"Cause he gonna be a granddaddy" 

"What?" Dad shouted. Everyone cheered. "Well happy birthday" Judd said. "Congratulations, Come on 126!" Dad shouted as everyone hugged him. I looked at Eddie and he smiled back. 

The laughter, tears of joy, smiles, hugs... I smiled as I watched them cheer.

This is my family. This is where I wanna be. 

This is who I am.