Chapter1: Blue Lock

Arc1; Chapter1

"Angelo, Danny, here's the mail for you two." Their mother, Lovida said as soon as the brothers stepped foot into the house.

"Welcome home." Ose Kyosuke, the father, and husband of Lovida spared them a glance and went back to reading his newspaper. Today was a rare day he was home.

Father Ose was usually busy with his work and only came back until it was midnight or spent the night outside.

Don't think that mother Ose was free of faults either. Mother Ose was a popular model, and a real superstar. She was even more busy than father Ose. Her time was usually given to overseas.

"Hubby, hubby, our superstars have arrived!" Grandma Ose slapped Grandpa Ose's arm.

Grandpa Ose rubbed his arm and said, "You woman, don't you think I didn't see them!?"

"What kind of tone are you talking with me Ose Shintaro!?"

"I AM SORRY, I AM SORRY!"

Grandma Ose went after Grandpa Ose with the rolled newspaper father Ose was previously reading.

Father Ose sighed as the two old people acted like children and ran around in the living room.

"Father, Mother, Grandma, Grandpa." Leon greeted, a hand to the wall as he took off his sneakers.

"WE ARE HOME!!!" Compared to the first child, the second child was more rowdy.

"Come in, come in!" Grandma Ose regained all of her composure facing her grandchildren. Grandpa Ose sulked at the sight, a bump or two spotted on his head.

Leon looked toward them. Grandma Ose's full name was Ose Hana. Her maiden name was Okita Hana, descended from the old Okita household. Even now with her head full of silver hair, Grandma Hana was an elegant and poised lady, unless Grandpa Ose was with her.

Grandpa Ose was just Ose Shintaro. No honor, no rich, just an ordinary poor family's boy taking care of the hot spring. From the legends, Grandpa Ose and Grandma Ose got along like cats and dogs.

As for how they fell in love, the legend got blurred. Grandpa Ose's speech was, 'How we fell in love? Haha, easy answer! One day, your Grandma couldn't hold on out for long with my irresistible charms and confessed her undying love to me!' and promptly got hit with a fan on the head by Grandma Ose, 'Nonsense, you old fag!'.

Even at 68 years old, Grandma Ose's small back was perfectly straight, her kimono always tidy, and her wrinkles and silver head just served to make her more beautiful.

On the other hand, Grandpa Ose's appearance was sloppy, his back hunched, and always blunt.

Leon had no idea how or why Grandma Ose fell for him. Despite their almost constant battering, Leon could see and hear and feel love in their interaction.

Love makes no sense.

That was what Leon thought.

And confusing.

Father Ose, Ose Kyosuke was a motorcycle enthusiast, but his talent lay in photography. He wanted to create motorcycles himself, however, he could not.

At year xxxx, he imported motorcycles from overseas and resold them in Japan, in a need of some quick cash, he made do as a freelance cameraman, and that was when he met with Lovida White.

Now, Ose Lovida, a popular model that got other hots at the age of 37, and Ose Shintaro, a motorcycle lover who moved onto hotels and resorts, were very busy.