Chapter11- Bathhouse encounter

Arc1: Chapter11

   Leon stood under the shower head, droplets of water running down his body.

He had a lean body, lithe with a thin layer of muscles coating them. Balanced, a sight to see with the meat and muscles in the right places.

Although he was thin, it didn't occur to anyone that he was weak. Under that lithe body was an explosive strength that wouldn't lose to Kunigami (?).

(Recap to chapter5: 'Leon's weakness was stamina and strength'

Looking back at 'an explosive strength that wouldn't lose to Kunigami: Press Doubt)

He warped a towel around his waist and sank into the comforting pool of warmness. He sighed contently and leaned back, his head gently meeting with the cement.

He could see the mist littering around in the air, for a moment, he did nothing but trailed the mist, and then, he closed his eyes and put a soft towel over his eyes.

He could feel his tensed and strained muscles becoming loose, and slowly healing.

His long blonde hair floated around on the water, he hummed, happy and content.

Little currents of water met his chest, and they flowed back again.

Splash. Leon felt water hit his face, and thank the Almighty God of sweets– Mochi, for the fact that the towel was there for him. Otherwise, no doubt that the water would be getting into his eyes.

Leon loved water. However, getting water into his eyes or nose was a little too much for him.

Someone had jumped into the cozy warm pool and the previously silent area had become noisy. Someone was yelling at someone -possibly the guy who jumped- and someone after someone was speaking up.

The end of the towel slipped from one of Leon's eyes, ending up on his cheek. Leon stared, and listened.

A paper-white haired guy was floating on the shared bathhouse, another guy with tall, stout muscles - who appeared familiar for some reason- was shouting at the paper-white haired guy.

A dark blue haired guy -Isagi?- had just gotten into the bath, conversing with the 'scolding-guy' and explaining that, yes, he showered before slipping into the pool.

They were on the left side.

On his right side –he was surprised to see- were also familiar people.

Hyoma and Hero from Team Z. Leon had no idea what their capabilities were. But no doubts, were they not ordinary.

Oh my, would you look at that? Seemed like Isagi had abandoned two poor people, and they were out for revenge. Fair.

Suddenly, a purple-haired guy popped out of the water, and leaped up to sit on the cement, he brought up a hand to sweep his hair to the back. His eyes were downcasted, and there were signs of faint depression under his eyes.

"-Not yet. How about you guys?"

"We..."

"Obviously, we'll be going against you guys. I grouped up with these two just for that exact reason."

"Eh?"

"Reo! It's been a while! Hear me out Reo, I practiced a lot since then you see–"

"Stop it."