Chapter6: Exhausted

Arc1: Chapter6

  "It was a good match, Isagi-kun." Leon wiped his sweat with the white towel given by an eager Bachira.

"It was scary how you adapt far too easily." Isagi shyly rubbed his neck at the compliment.

"I'm still not over at the fact that you stole what is mine."

"Ahh...?"

Poor Isagi was so confused. He had no idea what Leon was talking about. Leon was talking about his weapon. Half serious and half joking, Leon continued to make Isagi's brain a mess.

The blonde placed his face near Isagi's face and their breaths were touching each other. A pair of violet and blue eyes stared at each other and for a moment, Isagi didn't even dare to breathe loudly.

After that, Leon put his mouth near Isagi's ear and said, "I will not lose a goal next time. You better come to the next selection Isagi-kun," and proceeded to blew hot air into his ears.

Blood rushed to Isagi's face and he almost fainted. "Isagi, are you okay!?" Dad Iemon supported him and the rest didn't care about the bxxtch.

"Are you going back, Shion-chii?~" Bachira clung to Leon's sweaty form and Leon pushed his head away, "Don't cling to me, I'm sweaty."

At that Bachira smirked and Kunigami, sensing that he was about to say something dumb... or flirty, cut in, "It was a good match. I hope to play with you someday."

"I will be looking forward to it, hero." Leon gave him a smile.

Two down. Kunigami spluttered. From a short moment of spending time together, Leon was passed over the knowledge that Kunigami's dream was to be a real-life superhero.

"Please don't tease me..."

"I'm not teasing you! I believe that you could become a real life superhero!"

Leon gave him the most innocent puppy eyes possible.

"Hey! How about you play with me instead of those douchebags!?"

Leon's shirt was pulled over by another to meet their height. The blonde's feet were suspended in the air and he was right now, honestly, hoping to meet the gravity.

"Maybe, if you put me back to the ground, Raichi-kun."

"Let go of Leon, don't you see he's uncomfortable?"

Just when Raichi opened his mouth to expose his sharp teeth to the world again, Chigiri intervened.

Thank you, Hyoma-kun!

Leon sent him grateful eyes.

Chigiri nodded and continued glaring at Raichi. Then, Raichi tched and let Leon back to the ground.

"Thanks, Raichu-kun. Next time, you could have asked normally. That must be why you don't have a girlfriend."

Leon said sarcastically, the rest went down with an 'Oof', covering their mouths as if they didn't know Raichi knew they were laughing at him.

Raichi blew up and curses were thrown everywhere. Leon felt his ears being covered by his new friend, Chigiri Hyoma. 'Thank you,' he mouthed, and smiled softly.

Chigiri felt blood rush to his cheek from the soft smile and gentle eyes, and tried to fight it.

While the rest were fighting (verbally and some restraining some from fighting physically) with each other, Leon and Chigiri were in their own little world.