5

Y/Ns POV

I was at the beach with Rotxo, Neteyam, Lo'ak, and Kiri, talking about something that seemed funny to them. I hadn't payed attention to what they were saying because all I could think about was what had happened before and during sunrise. Me and Aonung nearly kissed. It was crazy because I had barely known the guy and it was obvious that there would be tension between us. I looked up to see Tsireya walking towards us, waving and smiling at us, Aonung a few meters behind Tsireya, following her. Great. Things will be really awkward now.

I noticed Lo'aks face turning pink slowly as he watched Tsireya walking to us. I exchange a glance with Neteyam, smirking a little.

"Come." Tsireya waved, telling us to follow as she walked past. She lead us to sit on big rock that was practically levelled with the sand. She sat down and told us to sit in a circle.

Aonung came a few seconds after, sitting next to Tsireya and Kiri, who was sitting next to Rotxo - who was sitting next to me. Neteyam was sitting on my right and next to Lo'ak , who was sitting next to Tsireya.

Tsireya started to instruct us on how to hold our breathe longer and what to imagine to make learning it easier. Rotxo looked over to me, realising that I was 'breathing wrong' and put his hand on my stomach.

"Breathe from here." He instructed gently. I did what he said and it made the process a whole lot easier. I turned my head to look at him and smiled. "Thank you."
Rotxo smiled back at me, then looked forwards as Tsireya continued to instruct.

Once the breathing lesson had come to an end, Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak, and I headed back to our hut for our free time.

I sat outside on the net, with my feet in the water. I heard someone approaching me. It was Neteyam. He sat down next to me and there was a pause.

"You know, I think Aonung likes you." He said, slowly raising his eyes to meet mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I see the way he looks at you and he looked so jealous when Rotxo helped you during our breathing lessons."

"Yeah, I don't think he likes me like that." I smiled.

"I don't believe that. He definitely has a thing for you." Neteyam smirked before getting up to go back inside of our pod.

I looked back into the water and I couldn't help but to think about what Neteyam had told me. I mean there was no way Aonung would like me. Not like that. Right?

I got up and went over to Neteyam. "Where's Lo'ak and Kiri?" I asked, leaning against the wall. "Uhm I think they are at the beach." He answered, slowly walking past me to check where they are. "What the hell." He exclaimed, speeding up from his slow walk towards the beach.

"What? What is it?" I asked, starting to stand up straight to follow him.
"Hey, is that Lo'ak? Oh and Kiri too." I started walking faster to catch up to Neteyam. "That skxawng." He said sounding annoyed and mad at the same time.

"Looks like Aonung and his friends are in a fight with Lo'ak." He stated.

"2 days and he is already in a fight with someone." I huffed.

The fight will happen in the next page/chapter. I felt like this chapter was getting kind of long so I ended it here 😭