14

I woke up to Tsireya's voice. I opened my eyes to see it was nearly sunset. I didn't realise I had fell asleep. "Y/n y/n y/n!" She yelled, coming into the pod. I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah?" "Our dresses are finished, come on! The festival starts almost soon!" She pulled me up from my position. "Almost soon?" I asked her. "Just come!" She dragged me out as a quarter of myself was still asleep.

I rubbed my eye with my free hand while my other hand was still getting dragged by Tsireya. We entered Sayul's pod while her and her brother in it. Sayul's face lit up as she saw us. "Come sit!" She tapped on the floor. Tsireya and I both sat down. Sayul turned her head to her brother and we did too. "Get out." She sneered. Itan rolled his eyes at her and got up. He waved at me and left the pod. I silently waved back and looked back at Sayul. They both raised an eyebrow at me. I furred my eyebrows. "What?"

"Sayul will do our hair for the festival and I will bring our clothes." Tsireya said, skipping out of the pod. "Do you have the accessories from earlier?" Sayul asked. "Oh yes." I reached for my bag and opened it. I took out the accessories and gave them to her. "Turn around!" She said excitedly. I shifted my body around and she took off my hair accessories.

Aonung's POV

"So Aonung, who's the lucky girl that you will take to the festival?" Korro snickered. I rolled my eyes. "None of the girls here are good enough."
"Of course, the chief's son must have high expectations." He chuckled. "I'll be surprised if any of those freaks get anyone to dance with other than themselves." The rest of the group laughed. I stayed quiet not knowing if I was going to ask Y/n to dance with me or not. Did I even like her?

"Hey Itan! Come join us." Korro yelled out. I looked up to see Itan coming towards the group. I frowned as he waved to us. "Are you thinking of taking anyone?" Korro asked. "Yeah actually." Itan said. I kept watching. "Ooo, who's the lucky girl?" Korro nudged him. He smirked. "I'm thinking Y/N." I frowned even more. The group laughed. "No way, you're taking one of the freaks? Let us know how it goes."

Time skip

Y/n's POV

"Wow y/n, you look so pretty!" Tsireya exclaimed as she entered the pod with stuff in her hands. "Isn't she? Ugh I love this hairstyle." Sayul said. "Is that the clothes?" I asked, looking what Tsireya was holding. "Yup, here these are yours." She handed clothes to me. "It's beautiful." I stood up and left the pod to try it on.

Small time skip (still y/n's POV)

Everyone was enjoying their time at the festival - from what I could hear. I was alone in my pod, still making adjustments to my look. This was my first Metkayina festival - obviously - so I wanted to look my best.

What she wore ⬇️

These pics were found on Pinterest ‼️This chapter kinda felt short but the next is going to come out soon 🫶🏼

This chapter kinda felt short but the next is going to come out soon 🫶🏼