21

"Aonung! We were just talking about you." Itan called to Aonung. "- kind of." Itan whispered to me as Aonung approached. "Are you guys that obsessed with me?" Aonung grinned as he placed his arm on my shoulder. "Y/n is." Itan winked at us and left. I turned my head to Aonung slowly with a confused face. Aonung grinned and took my waist with one hand. "Is he right?" He asked. I squinted my eyes as a thinking gesture. "Maybe." I answered with a straight face.

"Wow, forest girl. You really obsessed with me?" Aonung chuckled. "I mean- I get it. I am the chiefs son and I'm pretty hot so.." He continued with a proud face. He sighed with a weak smile. "I don't blame you. I would be obsessed with me too if I weren't me."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic arrogance. "Calm yourself, fish boy." He tilted his head looking down at me with a bigger smile. "Am I your fish boy?" I slightly smiled but quickly changed back into a straight face. "I mean- sure. I already have so many fish boys already, I'm sure you can try fitting into that list." I responded in a obvious-sarcastic tone. He licked his lips at the response. "I hope my name stands out on that list of yours." He said, looking more serious. I gave a sarcastic smile as a response to his tone change.

Time skip (hours later)

I looked down at the sight of Aonung asleep on my shoulder with his arm wrapped around my arm. I smiled and looked ahead of me. The sun was setting and no one was around to catch us like this. I closed my eyes and lifted my head up. I felt the wind blow past my face and body. The moment was perfect. I had my dream guy asleep on my shoulder, the view ahead of me was perfect, the air was still at certain times but it still was good either way.

"Um what is happening here?" I heard a voice ask from behind. I quickly turned my head around to see it was Lo'ak and I got up. The poor sleepy guy had woken up from the situation. Lo'ak looked at Aonung in confusion then to me. "Were you guys cuddling?" Lo'ak pointed. "No!" I quickly said. A smirk grew from Lo'aks face. "Oh I see. So he was your mystery crush." He said to me. "Mystery crush?" Aonung asked in a sleepy voice.

"You really are evolving here, Y/n." Lo'ak chuckled. "You scolded me for kissing a girl back in the forest - but here you are, cuddling with a guy - possibly kissing them." "That is so not true!" I crossed my arms at him. "Either way, I am older than you so I'm more mature and smarter with making decisions."

"So you were actually cuddling? Cuz you aren't denying.." Lo'ak grinned. "We weren't and since when was it your job to creep around spying on people?" I denied. "I wasn't creeping around or spying." The boy rolled his eyes. I sigh in annoyance.

"Lo'ak, I know that you may not be able to understand this fully with that little brain that you have, but if you tell ANYONE about this, I will come for you in your sleep and I will tell Tsireya about that one time when we were 10." His face dropped as I finished my sentence. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist that. He is still embarrassed of what happened when we were 10 years old. "Okay. Fine." He shrugged, annoyingly. "What happened when you guys were 10?" Aonung asked innocently. "Nothing happened. Forget about it." Lo'ak quickly said, shaking his hand. I grinned, watching him leave.

I turned to Aonung as he turned his body back, facing the ocean. He looked at me and smiled. "Can I have my pillow back?" He asked. I scoffed and laughed as I sat back down with him. His smile grew as he put his head back on my shoulder and his arms around mine.

A/N:
Sorry it's kinda short I just ran out of ideas 😭 tbh I have no idea where I am going with this story I cannot stick with a plan for a story.

Anyways , me when I see a notification saying that someone commented on my fanfic :

Idk why I just love seeing peoples comments on my story it just makes me feel happy 🤍🫶🏼

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Idk why I just love seeing peoples comments on my story it just makes me feel happy 🤍🫶🏼