Chapter 7

Dared to sing

Jordan’s P.O.V

Waking up the room was empty and dark. As I was getting up my feet tangled in the blankets so I ended up falling with an ‘oomf’ flat on my face. All of a sudden the room was flooded with light to reveal a laughing Trent and Chase trying to contain his laughter and failing terribly. “Ha ha ha very funny aye.” I grumbled. I pulled down the rest of the blanket causing the pillows on top it to fall along with it. “Much better.” I said fixing myself on the floor right by the bed.

“We’re gonna watch a movie you in.” Trent asked after seemingly getting over his laughing fit. “Only if I get to choose.” I stated after thinking about it. “Guess it’s just us then.” Trent said looking at Chase. “Oh come on I have been dying to see a good horror.” I whined giving them a puppy dog pout. “Why so you could cuddle up and go all lovey dovey on my ass I don’t think so!!!!” Trent stated boldly.

“Keep dreaming, now come on let’s go.” With that I rushed out of the room and slid down the rail jumping down with a “And she sticks the landing.” I grinned triumphantly. Chase picked me up bridal style and carried me into the kitchen sitting me down on the counter,” I can walk just fine you know.” I glared. He smirked, “I know but I like doing it, it irritates you doesn’t it?” he laughed. I rolled my eyes, “So what do we need?” he asked looking in the cabinet for snacks. “Licorice, popcorn, nachos, Pepsi, Twix, you know the usual.” I started thinking of all the delicious licorice.

After gathering all the snacks we made our way into the living room where Trent set up the movie. “So what are we watch?” I questioned as we walked into the room. “Piranha.” “Nice.” We sat on the couch and started the movie. We were half way through he show when one of the girls were in the water and the piranhas attacked her, I don’t know what the boys reaction was because I was too busy laughing. At some point Chase and I were kicked off the couch due to Trent’s obsessive kicking. “You really think this is funny?” Chase whispered into my ear causing me to visibly shiver. Thinking I was cold he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him, “Of course not I saw my brother naked already nothing scares me anymore.” I answered. His hold around me tightened as he tried to comfort me.

Somewhere during the movie I fell asleep, and the next thing I know a bucket of ice water is being thrown on me. “Good morning.” Trent chirped. “God damn hippies and their energy what the hell was that for?” I questioned motioning to the empty bucket in his hand. “Oh, did anyone ever tell you, you sleep like the dead well you do. Come on here Alex brought this bye earlier this morning, you and Chase are going to school today no excuses first week of school already you’re skipping.” He ranted. “Ten minutes and I’m barging in.” with that he left me to get ready.

“Six crappy hours outta my life.” I groaned. Resting the bag on the counter in the bathroom the first thing I saw when I opened it was a bright yellow POST. IT: You’ll wear it and love it =) :- Alex. Pulling the clothes out of the bag I couldn’t help but glare at it. Can you guess what it was? No I’ll tell you, it was a fucking dress. I swear the girl is trying to drive me mad.

After my quick shower I glared at the dress for another full minute before finally putting it on, it was a black dress with sleeves going up to my elbows and ending mid-thigh. At least she didn’t give me high heels then I’d surely die instead she put my black converse which I quickly put on before leaving the bathroom. As I entered the bedroom I saw Chase sitting on the bed holding up my bag. “Thanks.” I said as I took my bag from him and taking a seat next to him. “I was wondering where you were.” I stated seeing as he was nowhere to be found when I woke up. He smirked, “Missed me?” he asked pulling me onto his lap. I rolled my eyes, “Well I missed you.” He kissed my cheek which was scarlet red.