Chapter 22

Chapter 22_The Attacked

Jordan’s P.O.V

It had been what felt like forever since I last talked to Chase through the mind-link. I hadn’t seen any trace of Hayden or Jace, I sighed in relief leaning back onto the uncomfortable bed.

Just then Jace walked in looking very out of place and anxious. “He wants to talk to you I tried putting it off, but he’s impatient now.” Jace informed sadly. “It’s okay thank you for your help though.” I smiled. He opened the cell door and I quickly made my way out an arm wrapped protectively around my bulging stomach. The house was empty and looked like no one lived in it for years.

Before I knew it we were in front of a mahogany door with an office sign drilled into it. Jace politely opened the door for me and let me in first. Walking in revealed a more than confident Hayden leaning back in his chair sipping on what smelt like whiskey. It made me sick to my stomach. “Jordan my love how wonderful to see you, it’s been a while since we had a proper conversation don’t you say?” he asked resting his glass on the desk in front of him. I scowled , “If kidnapping me was your way to solve it you’ve wasted your time, Jensen just let me go!!!!” I shouted.

“Now you see the thing is I DON’T want to let you go, that bastard doesn’t deserve you. And I’d be careful what I say if I were you, don’t want anything happening to those pups in there do ya?” he smirked arrogantly. Oh how I wish to shove his ass down his throat. “Your sooooo going to regret this when Chase gets a hold of you. What do you want with me anyway?” I scowled.

“Leverage of course.”

“For a stupid necklace that probably doesn’t even exist.” I huffed.

He smiled a sinister smile leaning back in the chair, “So my security has informed you aye.”

“What’s it to you anyway we were going to find out eventually.”

“Touché”

“But, be informed I will succeed if it’s the last thing I do, and I don’t care how I get it.” He sneered.

“And a mate? What about when, if she comes about, you’re going to push her aside too?” I interrogated.

“ENOUGH!!!!!!!!” he shouted slamming down on his desk. “Take her away, I have no use for her now. I’ll see about her later.” He ordered. Jace gripped my shoulders and steered me away from the office and into what looked like a kitchen. “Here you haven’t eaten for a while you need to keep your strength up.” He said handing me a plate with two slices of pizza. Grabbing two cans of soda he directed me back to the holding cells, “Thanks.” I mumbled.

“So mind telling me why you look so much like my mate?” I asked biting into my pizza. He sighed, “We’re twins, when we were born that asswipe Jensen,  his father kidnapped me. “They threatened to kill me if our parents ever came looking for me, he lives for pain but can’t handle it himself. He killed himself when his mate died three years ago.” He smirked.

“So that means there’s two of you….and I thought one was enough.” I groaned dramatically. He chuckled, “I can see why Chase is madly in love with you, you’ve got something to keep him on his toes, though when he gets you back you’re going to be on your knees.” He smirked wickedly.

I gasped, “Uhhhhhhh, you’re more perverted than Chase you two really are related, putting the two of you together would be adding too much fuel to a fire!!!!!!” he laughed. “Well we are related…” he trailed off. “No duh, don’t worry they’ll love you.” I smiled. “Can anyone hear us down here?” I asked looking around. He shook his head ‘no.’ “Good, well Chase is planning to attack tonight, here’s the plan…….” And I proceeded to tell him how we were going to take down Hayden.

Chase’s P.O.V {FOUR HOURS LATER…}

We were surrounding the pack house Jordan was held at, I knew it was her. Her scent was strongest at the back, all the guards were out cold and no one seemed to be aware of our presence, ‘Everyone know the plan?’ I mind-linked.

All I got back was either ‘yes’ or ‘yes sir’. ‘Good now move out!!!!!!’ I ordered.

Jordan’s P.O.V

Night had just fallen when Hayden burst into the holding area, looking furious as hell. “You little bitch, did you know your fucking mate is surrounding my territory AND house?!!!!!!” he shouted veins in his neck popping. Right now I thanked my mother for forcing me into acting class when I was little. Looking him in the eye I answered, “No clue.”

He didn’t look calm, “If it’s a war he wants it’s a war he’ll get.” He smirked all signs of anger gone. He was silent for a few minutes probably talking through the mink-link.

Opening my cell door he roughly pulled me up from my seated position and out of the small room. He led me to the dark part of the lower floor. Flipping on the light I gasped at what was in front of me. Every torcher device known to mankind: whips, knives, guns, Spanish spider’s, heretic forks, thumb screws and a shit load of other things.

 He threw me to the other side of the room where I roughly landed on my stomach. For the first time in my life I felt fear. My stomach was hurting, and I could tell it was going to bruise badly. “GET UP B*TCH!!!!” he ordered. Fearfully I got u to which her shoved me into a wooden chair and strapped me in.

Pulling out a knife, he coated it with a glimmering silver. Opened my hand and proceeded to slowly drag the knife across my skin making sure a trail of blood was left in its wake.

I screamed out, it burned, I felt as if my skin were on fire. He grinned, “That’s what Bonikei does, and boy does it work soon your whole body will feel as if it were on fire, you won’t be able to stand it and you’ll black out. If you’re lucky those nuisance inside you will die.”  

With that he left me all alone in the dim lit room, I suddenly felt a gush between my legs looking down I saw my clothes spotted with blood. Tears streamed down my face I lost my babies and it was all my fault if I hadn’t run out of the house I would have never been in this mess, Chase is surely going to hate me for this.

The pain soon became too much to bear and the last thing I saw was Chase rushing towards me before I blacked out too weak to stay awake….

***********************************&***************************************

No, she is not dead first off and just so you pepz know this book will be ending in a few chapters . 4  comments and I’ll try to update sooner and VOTE PLEASE like my skittles buddy thanks 4 ur support and my skl friends.

DON’T hate for the cliff I’m sorry but you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. =)   now my skittle friends go and comment and VOTE =P