Chapter 21

Chapter 21_Unexpected Like Seriously

Chase’s P.O.V

“Alpha, the trackers are back with the ware bouts of Hayden, he’s definitely been working with the rouges. Lots of em to. Trackers approximated at least a hundred, that combined with his pack would be at least a hundred and eighty leaving out children and mated women.” Trent said walking into my office. Out of all of them Alex and Trent took it the hardest.

It doesn’t help that Trent didn’t have his mate to calm him down with his Luna and best friend missing. “When can we go out on this plan?” I asked my voice full of authority. “Tonight, they won’t see us coming. The doc came up with something to mask our scents for at least an hour, it should be more than enough time to take them by surprise.” He nodded.

“Go get some rest you’ll need it for tonight.” I ordered. “So do you Chase, remember you need to be strong for Jordan and the pups.” Trent advised before walking out actually making sense for once. Leaning back in my chair I sighed, my mind went back to the dream from last night.

It felt so real, yet I couldn’t be sure it wasn’t my mind just showing me what I wanted to see. I needed to forget for a while so I decided to try the mind-link.

‘Jordan, please answer, you there?’ I asked my voice betraying me.

 ‘Chase?’ I heard her asked after a while.

Jordan’s P.O.V.

‘Baby where are you? Are you okay? What about the babies?’ he asked frantically.

‘Calm down Chase everyone’s fine as for where I am, all I know I’m in a holding cell probably under the pack house.’ I informed.

‘The Fucker!!!’ I heard the snarl in Chase’s voice. ‘Calm down Chase, so you guys planning to attack soon?’ I asked curiously. ‘Tonight, Jordan when I find you please do as I say it’s not only you again you know.’ He reprimanded.

‘I know that Chase, let’s not please I don’t want to fight with you.’ I whispered through the mind-link. ‘So anything you want to full me in I may have missed out on?’ he asked trying not to sound scared. ‘Don’t worry Chase I met this guy he’s been really nice I don’t think he likes being here. He’s been helping me, his name’s Jace though I haven’t heard a peep from Hayden as yet.’ I informed.

‘Chase you have no idea how much Jace looks like you same features like a lost twin or something it’s scary. I didn’t asked him anything though.’ I stated remembering how Jace had the same jawline and their hair thought their eyes were different shades but still green.

‘I’ll go talk to my parents see what they have to say. Be careful please baby.’ He begged. Rolling my eyes I agreed, ‘Okay I promise, you too Chase I mean it.’ I scolded. ‘I’ll try.’ With that he closed our mind-link.

Chase’s P.O.V

Driving up to my parents house I quickly entered the house without knocking. Barging into the kitchen I was confronted by both parents sitting at the dining table sipping on coffee.

“Is there any family I should know about?” I asked angrily still confused about my conversation with Jordan. “What are you talking about son?” dad asked not looking at me, and mum was looking ready to burst into tears. “Don’t play with me dad who’s Jace?” I asked pushing the subject.

Mum burst into tears clutching into the coffee mug like her life depended on it. “Mum?” I asked cautiously approaching her. “Oh my little boy, we really wanted to tell you sooner but, we didn’t have the heart to tell you.” Mum sobbed. “What are you talking about mum, I’m confused.” I growled sitting in the chair next to her.

“Haven’t you wondered how Jordan was..is pregnant with twins the gene had to run somewhere in the family.” Mum continued and did so before I cut her off. “Chase, you….were the older part of a twin.” Mum sniffled. I looked up shocked. I have a twin, interesting. “And why didn’t you tell me this information before?” I asked upset at not knowing I had a twin for over eighteen years.

“Oh sweetie we wanted to, we were just afraid of what you’d think.” She quipped. “What happened to him?” I asked. Mum didn’t answer, dad did as he held onto a broken looking mother. “The night you were born we were in the middle of a war Chase, your mother and I were just happy you two were safe. We didn’t even notice when they snuck in. before we knew it we were knocked out. When we woke up Jace was nowhere to be found and you were crying your head off. We searched the entire territory for him but not a sign. There was a note. It said stop searching for him, if we ever came looking for him they’d kill him.” Dad stopped looking sad before covering it up.

“We never gave up looking for him where ever we went, I ordered everyone not to mention a thing about him to you. It was too much for both of us much less you.” He stated looking stern. “So there’s a chance the Jace that Jordan met is my twin Jace?” I asked hopeful. They nodded, “Okay, gather the fighter we’ll be leaving in three hours, I want my mate back and I want her back now.” With that I left the house to prepare with the hopefully successful war ahead.

*****************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************

Didn’t see that coming did ya ;)

Let me know what you think =P

And don’t 4get to vote and comment =)