Chapter 19

Chapter 19_Kidnapped

Jordan’s P.O.V

It had been two months since the ultrasound, and Chase was back to shutting me off. I know he doesn’t mean too but it’s been bugging the hell out of me. It wasn’t until three weeks ago that Chase started to go back to his old habits, I already knew that it was from Hayden, he’s the only one that would be able to make Chase shut me off in hopes to ‘protect me.’

My stomach was slightly bulging due to the fact that I am pregnant with twins. I had told my father along with the pack last month, surprisingly everyone was happy about the soon to be Alpha pups. My dad said he and my mum had Mark young and although he didn’t like it for me, he wasn’t against it.

Trent still hadn’t found his mate, but that made him even more determined than ever to have her. He knew she was close and was giving her time to come around on her own. But, we knew he was having trouble waiting for her having your mate so close yet not knowing who it was.

Dad threatened Chase that if he ever broke my heart he would break his balls, and of course he covered my ears at this even thought I still heard. Chase just laughed at dad’s comment.

Holding my stomach I finished eating my breakfast and made my way to Chase’s office. “Double the training, and patrols I don’t want any more of these incidents happening again.” That was all I hear before the line went dead and I entered Chase’s office.

“What’s going on?” I asked rubbing my stomach. The morning sickness wasn’t as bad as before but it was still there and irritating as ever. “Just some plans for training.” He said burying himself in paper work. “CHASE.” I shouted. “You know I hate being lied to, just tell me!!!!!” I asked, I was sure my face was red by now.

He sighed, “Hayden’s been on both our territories he’s been threatening  the pups at the park, he almost set the gas station on fire, don’t even start with the hospitals he’s been messing with the power, one of the baby’s one life support almost died because the breathing machine was off for two minutes.” He groaned banging his head on the table. “And you didn’t think it was important to tell me this before?” I asked accusingly.

“I didn’t want to stress you, it isn’t good for the babies.” He tried. I put my hands on my hips, “Oh but, locking me off AGAIN wouldn’t make me think something was up.” I glared. “Look I’m sorry I just wanted you to relax.” He explained. “And not telling me would make me relax??” I asked angrily.

“I’m sorry, but there was no reason to tell you the happened almost two weeks ago and we haven’t heard from him since.” He sighed. “TWO WEEKS!!!!” I exclaimed.

 “Chase do you love me?” I asked quietly.

“Of course I do and don’t ever think otherwise.” He scolded. Getting up he walked around his desk and pulled me into a hug. “Do you trust me?” I asked looking into his eyes. “More than anything.” I pushed him, “Then why didn’t you tell me?” I asked hands on my hips.

“Stress isn’t good for the babies I didn’t want anything to happen to any of you.” He murmured placing his larger hand on my bulging stomach and rubbing it. I couldn’t argue with that, I sighed, “Don’t do it again Chase because you know I will leave.” I reminded. He growled, “You’re not going anywhere, your mine and only mine no one else’s.” his eyes turned black as he pulled me impossibly closer.

“We’ll see about that.” I giggled and ran out of his hold. I heard him growl before I heard his footsteps behind gaining on me. “You’re going to regret this.” I heard the laughter in his voice causing me to laugh even more. I dashed out the backdoor careful not to fall on the tree stumps and broken branches.

Before I knew it I ran into a hard chest, his arms immediately encircled me keeping me from falling. Looking up I came face to face with a smirking Hayden. I started struggling trying to get out of his hold. “It’s nice to see you too sweetheart.” His smirked widened.

“LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” I screamed kicking his legs. “Oh I don’t think that’s going to happen sweetheart, and don’t try to call for help your little mate is out like a light.” With that two men emerged from the house holding an unconscious Chase. “Your screaming isn’t going to wake him the stuff we used is going to have him out for at least four hours. More than enough time to have you back and settled into your new cell, oh and if you behave those babies of yours just might survive.” He grinned evilly.

A rag was placed over my face and black dots danced in my vision, as the darkness overtook me and I was out like a light.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Chase’s P.O.V

All I remember was chasing after Jordan before I felt something hit me in the head knocking me out. When I awoke there was a note attached to my face. Pulling it off and reading it I felt all the negative emotions run through me hate, anger, sadness and heart ache for my mate. My sadness soon turned to anger, how he dare take her. I started to think about our unborn children.

Give me what I want and I just might leave your little mate alone.

                                                                                                         -Hayden

‘He better not touch her or I’ll rip him apart limb by limb’ I thought angrily. Getting up I mind-linked every one of the pack warriors for and emergency pack meeting and called Devin to inform him of what happened.

I was going to make him regret taking her even if it was with my last breath I was getting my mate back and I didn’t care what it took.

*********************************************************************************

Don’t be angry it had to be done comment and vote and I’ll do my best to update as soon as possible. Even if I have a ton of Spanish homework, loves the language HATE the teacher. =S