Chapter 18

Chapter 18_News

Chase’s P.O.V

When we found out we were having twins, I just couldn’t be any happier. Heck I was jumping for the moon when I found out Jordan was pregnant. Sure we were still pretty young to have kids but I didn’t care, and I knew Jordan didn’t give a damn about what other people thought about her.

When we got to the dinner to meet Jordan’s mother. Carefully I shook her awake sometime during the ride she fell asleep, I really didn’t want to wake her but, it was better if she informed her mother of the news.

I knew for a fact that Ressia (Jordan’s mum) would be happy with the news. I remember overhearing Jordan and her mother talking about how Ressia wanted Jordan and I to have pups. I didn’t tell her because I knew she wasn’t ready for it yet.

As soon as Jordan and I sat we were bombarded with questions from Ressia. “So you’re not playing with me I’m really getting my first grandbaby!!!!” she squeaked to which Jordan immediately ‘shushed’ her, much to my amusement. “Mum, keep quiet besides you and jenny only Lexi and Trent know. Chase and I have yet to inform the pack of the news.” Jordan whispered. “And we’re having twins.” She smiled lightly handing Ressia the picture of our children currently occupying Jordan’s belly.

“Oh my…” she trailed off looking at the picture in awe. “Sooooo cute, you better tell your father and soon and don’t forget your brother.” Mum informed giving her a motherly look threatening her not to. Sighing she nodded.  “Hello, Alpha, Luna, ladies, what would you like to order?” a waiter asked, he looked about fifteen. Our mother’s ordered salad’s and water’s indulged in old talk while Jordan and I ordered waffles and milkshakes.

Jordan leaned on my shoulder. “They’re going to be boys you know.” She sighed inhaling my scent while we waited for our orders. “Nope, I know they are BOTH going to be girls, I’m always right and you know it.” I argued. “You’re not the pregnant one.” she countered quietly.

“That never stopped anybody.” I smirked, and gently pulled her onto my lap. “What do you have to do when we get back to the house?” she asked looking at me expectantly. “Yeah, I can’t get out of the meeting with Devin promise I won’t take long.” I kissed her forehead.

The waiter came back with every one’s food, and Jordan’s and I’s were on one big plate with a bowl of strawberries and blueberries, “On the house.” He smiled at us and left. Me being the loving mate I was, went straight for her blueberry milkshake, so she went for my chocolate one. “Not bad.” We replied in unison, and laughed at the other.

“You’ve got a mustache.” I mumbled laughing at her. “So do you.” she countered wiping mine and I kissed her. “Yum.” she giggled.

That’s how lunch went Jordan and I kept stealing the other’s milkshake and stuffing the other’s face with food much to our mothers’ dismay.

**********************************************************************************************

Jordan’s P.O.V

As soon as we got back to the house, Chase gave me a heated kiss before we departed ways. Going up to our room I decided to call Lexi and Trent to pass the time, while Chase was in the meeting with Devin to tell them the good news. “Hey, when you and Trent finish your patrols come over I’ve got some news you might want to know.” I smiled looking at the first ultrasound picture of the twins.