Chapter 2 [Naina Abhimanyu Pratap Singh Rathore]

Finally I am free from that heavy outfit !

I don't like much of heavy clothes and don't know how can Rani saa handle them the whole day !

Well A year to my married yet single life !
Ever heard of it ?
I guess you have not !

I remember one incident where I was filling a form and there were three options !

Married
Single
In a Relationship

And I had told the person who was giving the form that I was neither of it !

And he was looking at me as if I was a alien !
And when Abhimanyu glared at me as if I was meat and he could eat me up any moment I had let it go and marked on the Married part sulking !

So from the start , my life has not been easy !
Losing my mother at the age of 5 and my father an alcoholic !
Things have went wrong many a times!

But I believed it was all going to be okay once I get married to Abhimaan!

Abhimaan Pratap Singh Rathore the man of everyone's dream and so he was one of my dream too !

Bhawani Pratap Singh Rathore had promised my father that he world get one of his grandsons to marry me and then it was decided that the son was Abhimaan !

I was 15 then , just a mere girl who was starting with her teenage and it got all clouded by him !
A certain someone I beleived was mine but in reality he wasnt !

I always took him as my going to be fiance and had slowly developed feelings for him !
And the feelings just intensified with time !
I remember my happiness when he took over the Rathore empire and when he was crowned as the crowned prince !

And
Suddenly one day we get and invitation to his engagement !
Stating his engagement with Aadiya Rajput the princess of Mewar !