Chapter 32 [Rudra's Anger on Samaira]

"Samaira" i herad Kuwar saa's angry voice and looked at him as he came in the room and gulped as he looked at me his eyes red with anger

"It was supposed to be kept between us" i heard him and hissed as he grabbed my elbow in a painful grip and i let the tear roll down my eyes.

"You destroyed the relationship between both of them" I heard him and felt my heart bleed hearing him.

"You are hurting me" i said softly as he applied more pressure on my wrist breaking the glass bangles i was wearing and I hissed a few of them penetrates in my wrist and few in his hands and he immediately left me moving back.

"I..I...I am sorry" I heard him say as he immediately turned around and I noticed a tear fall from his eyes.

Taking a deep breath I sat on the bed and felt frustrated !

Why the hell am I doing all of it !
I know he loves me my heart can feel it !
I know that Rana saa is guilty for whatever happened that's reason he bowed down to me and asked forgiveness i know Abhimanyu bhaiya is not at fault too as he barely knew me or Naina Bhabhi aur Aadiya bhabhi that time so why would he keep our feelings and emotions above his elder brother's safety !
Yet i am doing all this it's just because of me that everyone is suffering today !

Why can't you just control your heart and  emotions Samaira !

Just why can't you !

"It's not your mistake it's mine" I heard him and looked up with Tears to see Kuwar saa standing with a first aid box .

"I am sorry I know you are angry and i also know that you do not hate me but just pretend to" i heard him and sighed as he sat down beside me.

"We can get angry Samaira we can get a bit hurt because of each other but we can never hate each other that is what love is" I heard Kuwar saa as he removed a few glass peices from my wrist and the tears from his eyes falling on my wrist mixing with it just how his presence is diluting the pain in my heart !