Chapter 17 [2'nd marriage]

I twirled around happily as Naina Bhabhi threw flowers on me !

Well well well , we are going to get scolded because these flowers are for Aadiya bhabhi's puja and she would sure kill us !

Aadiya bhabhi is really running from us because we had been teasing us continuously and Abhimanyu bhaiya does not seem in a good mood today and Let me day I know the reason !

As I said just according to the dare Naina Bhabhi has been talking very sweetly to Avinash Thakur and as Kuwar saa told me the three brothers are not really fond of him !

My thoughts were imterupted when we both heard Aadiya Bhabhi enter and Naina bhabhi Immediately pulled me behind the tree hiding us !

We looked at her as she looked at the surrounding in confusion and Naina bhabhi consciously created voice to tease her and I noticed as she took steps back !

"Ab dekhna unhe laga hoga ki yaha koi hai" Naina bhabhi said and I chuckled.

(Now she might have thought that someone is here)

But both of them looked at sach other with shock and gulped as the next moment Rana saa came with her !

Did she tell Rana saa that someone dared to enter Rani bagh without permission ?
And and
He looked really pissed off!!!

Noooooooooooo !
"Ab kya kare" I heard Naina bhabhi and glared at her afterall it was her idea !

(What do we do now)

We noticed as Rana saa walked towards us !
Well he walked towards the tree cause he did not know of our presence !

And before it could get any serious Naina bhabhi and I looked at each other nodding and Slowly walked out to see Bhabhi and Rana sa looking at us !