Chapter 33 NEW CHAPTER [Abhimaan and Rudra]

I looked at Aadiya once she shyly left the room and dismissed the man who came with a few documents and took a deep breath moving to the balcony

I noticed Samaira sitting there as a few tears trailed down her eyes !

Maybe I don't talk much or don't speak a lot !
I do care for each one of them !
Weather it be My brothers or Samaira and even Naina !
They are a part of my family and love all of them.

And seeing her cry i felt a ache in my heart !
I knew i was the reason afterall it was beacause of me that Rudra had spied on her !

Abhimanyu and Rudraveer were both scared and insecure of my safety and that's what made them take this step and now this happened !

Taking a deep breath i moved out to the garden .

"Samaira" i called her and noticed her wipe her tears immediately and i knew it was not the king speaking it was just a brother!
A brother who wanted his younger brother to just stay happy!

"rudra ki galti nahi hai hamari hai usse saza mat dijiye bahot pyaar karta hai aapse aapke bina jee nahi paega hame pata hai jo rudra ne Kiya woh galat hai aur yeh bhi pata hai ki woh kisi bhi keemat pe aapse uske liye maafi nahi mangega kyuki usne yeh sab mere liye Kiya uski taraf se ham aapse maafi mangte hai ho sake toh maaf kar dijiyega hamari galti ki saza usse mat dijiye" I said and noticed her shocked expression!

It's obvious she might have not expected it and i started moving back.

I was about to move to my room when I noticed rudra sitting in his gardens and I sighed moving in .

In any other situation I would have never approached him but right now it was necessary he needed to know he had me !
I know Padmini Rathore is angry at him and it would not take much time for Naina and My wife to get to know the matter and i know Aadiya would not let it slide easily and neither would Naina I guess all of us need to get ready to pamper and please our wives !