Chapter 12 [The king's decision]

Once He had left the room i waited for him Sometime and when he did not come went to the comfortable sofas and laid down

It was after half an hour he came back and looked at me as he called "Naina" And I hummed feeling sleepy.

"Yaha aake so jao" I heard and Frowned.

(Come here and sleep)

Maybe he forgot today was his turn !

"Aaj aapka din hai Abhimanyu" I said and he rolled his eyes Saying "mujhe yaad hai aake so jao bed bada hai dono aa jaenge" and to say I was shocked would be a understatement !

(But today is your Day Abhimanyu)

What did he just say ?????????

"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I shouted shocked
"Are chillai kyu ek bed pe sone ko kaha hai Bacche paida karne ko nahi" he said rolling his eyes and I glared at him Saying "toh aur nahi toh kya ek bed pe sone ka kya matlab hua" And he glared at me Saying "Aake so jao chup chap" and I Gave him a cute smile Moving to the bed and lying down while he rolled his eyes and laid down on the other side too !

(Whattttttttt)
(Why the hell are you shouting I did just ask you to sleep on the bed not to have kids with me)
(So what do you even mean by sleeping on the same bed)
(Sleep quietly)

"Aur ek baar kaan khol ke sun lijiye Abhimanyu agar raat me aapne kuch bhi kiya ya mere paas aaye na Toh gala kaat dungi is khanjar se" I said  picking up the nearby little knife knowing he wont do any such thing .

(And open your ears and listen to me Abhimanyu if at night you dared to come near me I would cut your neck)

I noticed him smirk and a gasp left my lips Immediately as he pulled me over him on his chest shocking me.

I felt my breath stop as he flipped our position and I held onto his shoulder for support !
I felt my breath hitch as his big palms caught hold Of my small waist and he squeezed them making me gasp !