Chapter 37 [Trying to get Abhimanyu talk]

I took deep breath and stomped my feet while the staff looked at me shocked and confused

"Kya hua baisa" one of them asked me and i sat on the bed saying "the prince is not talking to me" and i sighed.

(What happened my lady)

It was today that I finally realised that he meant a lot to me and i can't even stay a day without talking to him.
This made me realise that the bond between us did not form in a day but developed slowly and was somewhere present since the start .
Since the starting we used to fight a lot and i did not realise how that fighting became a part of my schedule such a way that I can't stay a day without hearing his voice.

Taking a deep breath i stood up and move towards the kitchen to see Aadiya Bhabhi blushing and Samaira giggling.

"Kya hua" i asked them and Samaira immediately moved to me while bhabhi glared at her.

(What happened)

"Ham dono chachi banne wali hai" she yelled and i felt my eyes go wide and looked at Aadiya bhabhi who shook her head .

(We are going to become aunts)

"You are pregnant" i almost squealed and before she could reply i heard Rudra's voice and grinned .

Finally finally finally we will have a little kid here !
I am gonna spoil him or her a lot !
That so good !
I love him or her already !

"Bhabhi Bhabhi bhabhi i love you mai chacha banne wala hu" Rudra yelled and hugged her tightly almost choking her and i looked out to see even Abhimanyu grinning like and idiot and this is the first time i am seeing him so happy.

(Oh my god sister in law I am so happy I am going to be a aunt I love you)

"Bhabhi we love you and we are going to spoil your children a lot" he said and i grinned as he hugged her and i hugged her too.