Chapter 19 [Abhimanyu is Jealous]

"Did I ask you to let Him go" I said Looking at the shivering man infront of me

"Did I ask you to let Him go" I said Looking at the shivering man infront of me .

"We are really sorry sir , someone back stabbed us and told the others of the location" I heard him say and sighed .

Who did even dare backstabbing me !
Will deal with him later cause right now I had my complete focus on the man infront of me.

"So the man who dared to touch my wife huh ?" I asked looking at my men and they took a deep breath moving aside as a man who was chained like an animal and he was none other than my father in law.

I Promised Naina to not create a chaos in the festival but never said that I won't torcher him till then but now it is over and finally he may get his death after a week of being chained torchered beaten .

I could see his muscles as blood trickled down his chest seemed like he was stabbed multiple times .

"are his legs good" I asked and the man who was bringing him to me nodded pushing him to my feet with the chain.

"Kaal needs to go for a run" I said with a small chuckle and noticed all the gaurds look at me with shock.

"Get him out" I said and the gaurds nodded immediately opening the side door and Brought my beast in Slowly .

I noticed as the beast who is known for muscular, deep-chested body walk in and looked around as his sight fell on the man who was on my feet and he Slowly walked near me looking at me in the eyes and I smirked , I see the only creature out of the family who dares to make an eye contact with him.

I looked as he Slowly walked to me and none of the gaurds dared to move a bit.

"Sit" I said and he looked at my father in law once before moving around him in a circle and finally sitting beside me !

"kaal you excited for a run buddy" I said softly and he roared making everyone shiver and I chuckled.

Well the lion was gifted to me from Bhai saa when I was just 5 he was a little boy then and see him now !
He loves chasing the prey and I see my boy is excited to get on a run !