Chapter 26 [Samaira knows the truth ]

Taking a deep breath i punched once again on the punching bag venting my anger and the hurt of beyrayal on it !

I never thought bua saa could do something like this !

I always beleived she loved us but was wrong !
She was among us all these days and we did not have any idea on how she was the one behind all this !

Thats when I heard a voice and turned back to see Bhai saa and felt my body go numb "gusse se kaam lene se kuch nahi hoga aur na hi rone se jake so jao Samaira dhundh rahi hogi" and even though his words sounded rude I could fell the hidden care behind them which made me smile !
He loves me even now !

(Nothing will happen through your anger and neither by crying Samaira would be searching for you go sleep)

Taking deep breath i nodded wearing my t shirt as I looked at him and nodded moving out !

Moving to my room I had an uneasy feeling but shook it off and went inside.

I smiled looking at Samaira whose back was facing me and was about to back hug her when she flinched at my mere touch and turned around moving back !

Thats when I Looked at her and niticed the tears in her eyes and felt my heart clench at the sight of her tears !

And before i could I ask her anything
She stood up and threw a pen drive at me saying "sare ameer ek hi jaise hote hai aur yeh aapne proof kar diya" and I slowly picked up the pen drive but before I could make any movement she had left the room and Immediately the fear of her knowing about all this clotted my mind and for first time after years I felt afraid !

(All the rich are the same and you proved it)

I took a deep breath and Slowly put the pendrive on the laptop and watched as the audio clip played !

"Aap chinta mat kariye bhai saa ham Samaira se jo bhi sach hoga pata kar lenge" I heard my voice and felt my heart sink !

(You don't worry brother whatever truth would be there we would get to know through Samaira)