Chp:-3 Ex - Girlfriend

GAUTAM SINGHANIA

I and Rohan searched everywhere we could think of, but Alia was nowhere to be found. We came back home, disappointed and worried. Kriti had been waiting anxiously for Alia's return and when she saw us coming back alone, she couldn't contain her emotions.

"Where is Alia? Is she okay?" Kriti asked, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"We couldn't find her, Kriti. We searched everywhere," Rohan said, trying to reassure her.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Kriti rushed to open the door and saw Alia standing there with a bag of her favorite snacks.

"Alia! Where were you? We were so worried," Kriti exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

"I'm fine, Kriti. I just needed some time alone," Alia replied. I could make out she was still feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Nikhil spoke first, "We are so sorry, Alia. We should have been more understanding."

Karan added, "We didn't mean to hurt you, we're so sorry."

"Alia, please forgive us. We didn't mean to hurt you," I said, trying to hold her hand.

But Alia pulled her hand away and kept walking.

I started, "Alia, please listen to us. We didn't mean to" Alia didn't say anything, she just walked toward her room.

I and Rohan followed her, hoping to apologize for more and make things right.

I started, "Alia, please listen to us. We didn't mean to."

But Alia interrupted me, "Gautam bhai, why are you such a workaholic? Why can't you take some time off and enjoy life? You always keep yourself busy with work, but I know there's something more to it. What are you sad about?"

I was taken aback by Alia's question. I had never expected her to confront me like this. "What are you talking about, Alia?" he asked.

"I see a sadness in you that you try to mask with work," Alia said. "What is it that you are sad about?"

I hesitated for a moment before finally opening up, "I have only told Vihan, Nihar about this and now I'm telling y'all. It's about Saanvi, my ex-girlfriend. I loved her deeply, but we broke up. I've been trying to move on, but I can't seem to forget her. It's been eating me up inside." I could make out by their expressions that they're stunned and didn't see this coming.

Alia and Rohan listened patiently as I poured my heart out. Alia hugged me tightly, "You don't have to carry this burden alone, Gautam bhai. We're here for you."

Rohan added, "We'll do whatever it takes to help you move on and find happiness."

I smiled, feeling relieved to have finally shared my feelings. I realized that I had been bottling up these emotions for too long.

THIRD PERSON POV

As they all sat down and talked about Gautam's past relationship, Alia couldn't help but feel proud of her brother for opening up to them. She knew it took a lot of courage to share something so personal. She felt sad about the fact that he had bottled this up for too long and suffered alone. They went downstairs and joined everyone for dinner.

The family sat and chatted for a while longer, slowly healing the wounds caused by their earlier misunderstandings. They finally retired for the night, hoping for a fresh start the next day.