001

Ten months later

Ten months later.

MARCH 23rd
SATURDAY
6:12 pm

KANIYAH STOOD IN in grocery store looking up at the cereals wondering if she wanted lucky charms or Frosted Flakes since she couldn't decide.

"What is taking you so longggguhhh." Tyler spoke from her phone sitting on the FaceTime call with her. She finally looked down at her phone totally letting it slip her mind that she was even on the phone.

"Ohh bae, I forgot you was on the phone. I can't choose between lucky charms and Frosted Flakes and I'm finna break out in tears." Kaniyah cleared her throat bringing her phone to her face.

"Just get both, why you being complicating like we broke or something." He huffed irritably running his fingers through his hair.

"You right my bad." She nodded getting on her tippy toes grabbing the family size box of each of the cereals. Turning back around to the buggy she put them in the large basket.

"Okay kiyah, which ones you want?" She asked jakiyah who was staring at the cereal. She pointed at the Honey Nut Cheerios making kaniyah nod picking them up.

"Where is my baby." Kaniyah asked looking back down at Tyler while she placed the cereal in the buggy starting to move forward.

She watched Tyler's eyes shift away from the camera before looking back at her, "she in the damn play pen watching this stupid ass movie again. This your fault she obsessed with this movie." He shook his head while she giggled.

Kyler had an unhealthy obsession with princess and the frog. If she was cranky? Just put the movie on and she was good. Tyler says she got it from kaniyah watching it everyday when she was pregnant, princess and the frog was just a movie you couldn't get tired of.

"Don't hate, it's a good movie. She got taste." Kaniyah shrugged seeing no problem in it while Tyler just laughed at her.

"Oh yeah, did you ask Janelle about jakiyah rash cream." She remembered. Tyler rolled his eyes at the mention of the girl. At this point Janelle had been back in their lives for around a year and a half and he was so through with her.

She was so hectic for no reason, it seemed like after kaniyah got pregnant Janelle just became a worse burden to their lives. It was no secret she was angry about Tyler having a child with kaniyah, especially because this one was actually his. She didn't care to hide it either.

She frequently told kaniyah, she would always be his first baby mother and she would always hold a special place in his heart. Delusional was what she was.

She always sent jabs to kaniyah, and kaniyah was so close to finally beating her ass. Her being pregnant held her up, and after she had kyler she had to heal now after six long months in recovery she was better.