003

APRIL 6thSATURDAY 2:36 pm

APRIL 6th
SATURDAY
2:36 pm

KANIYAH SLIGHTLY FROWNED at the Instagram page post of jazzmya , as they stated she was most likely- and definitely was shaded towards kaniyah.

Her and jazz hadn't spoke in over a whole year and a half, jazz had her blocked but unblocked her out of the blue one day. Still kaniyah never ended up following jazz or even looking at her page. The only reason she knew she was unblocked was because jazz had liked her story one day.

Now looking at the post she was confused because her and jazz hadn't had any beef since their fight- or problems regarding each other since jazz was definitely still holding a grudge for it.

The post was definitely aimed towards her though, and kaniyah didn't know how to feel about it because it slightly hurt. Especially since she was referring to her daughter in the post.

She didn't like that. So kaniyah decided to comment. A lot.

Theshaderoomteens

Liked by 5star.nelly and others
Theshaderoomteens #TeaMates, rumors are saying that #bandbabyjazz is throwing slick shots at her old friend #3xclusiveniyah who also has a daughter with famous florida rapper #luhtyler, after posting a video of her twerking on a mystery boy and posting this tweet short after. People say Tyler and jazz had a romantic relationship before kaniyah and could have been what ignited jazz to make this indirect post. Thoughts?

View all 3,066 comments

3xclusivee.niyahh since she wanna emphasize how I'm younger, let dem know how my young ass whooped her ass at that pool party and she fell off the grid from embarrassment you dumb Hoe @bandbaby.jazz pinned📌
↪️USER1 not she tagged her yall gone stop playin w my girl😂
↪️USER2 tend to your child
↪️3xclusivee.niyahh @USER1 at least my baby know her dad, where yours.