010

MAY 4thSATURDAY 3:41 pm

MAY 4th
SATURDAY
3:41 pm

"ARE YOU SURE your alright?" Kaniyah muttered softly, running her fingers though his soft curls as he laid his head on her soft breasts.

"I'm good. I'm sick of giving her the benefit of the doubt. I'm sick of her ass period, she fucking crazy, and that shit I seen at her house had me heated but I'm calm now." Tyler expressed.

"I know, but we haven't seen kiyah in so long, I'm just making sure you okay , cause I know that I miss her bad." Kaniyah replied softly, keeping her tone down so he would remain relaxed.

" The shit jus weird to me. Everything about it is honestly." He huffed, shifting his body to lay on his back so he could look directly up at her.

"Like I really been thinking about a lot of shit. First of all, even though I don't want to I haven't really communicated with Janelles family since I found about bout kiyah like she want us apart. Den, Paige be staring at me like she know some shit I don't. And after seein that room I know for a fact my baby ain't been living there or kiyah would've told me." He went on to explain his thinking.

Kaniyah nodded agreeing with what he was saying at the moment. "I can't lie, I have a really bad feeling about that." She told him.

She didn't want to say it out loud and speak into existence, but clearly something wasn't right concerning kiyah. Janelle was too closed off about kiyahs life if it wasn't concerning Tyler.

"Me too. I feel like she keeping something from me, and I'm not gone put it past her either because she kept kiyah from me and tried to pin her on another nigga. Truthfully, if I never got dna tested I would've never trusted that shit." But he did, and so he did trust it for now. He had grown attached to kiyah.

"Me too baby, but everything comes to the light. So just be patient." Her fingers caressed his face , and even though his face remained straight , his face flushed making it clear he was blushing.

Kaniyahs energy compared to no others.

"I love yo pretty ass so bad girl. What you did to me." He wrapped his arms around her body while she laughed. He laid his head back on her body, and as always she ran her fingers through his soft curls.

"So when are you going to go over there?" Kaniyah questioned Tyler, innocence laced in her tone. She felt like he shouldn't put it off, and go see what was up with jakiyah, and he 100 percent agreed with her.

"When Quincy get here, you not finna be here by Yoself." He replied seriously. He hated the fact that when Kenzie invited journey over, her boyfriend just so happened to be Demarcus' older blood brother.

Him knowing where they stayed was not ideal for Tyler , and for the time being he didn't want to leave her alone. He didn't care that he looked paranoid. He had to watch his surroundings.