𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

@MYA2TACT PRODUCTIONS

"𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡

"𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐭' 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩"

THIS IS A SEQUEL, READ UPCOMING FIRST

Tyler stared in Kaniyah's face with pure and utter shock as she stared back at the boy wondering how he would react

Tyler stared in Kaniyah's face with pure and utter shock as she stared back at the boy wondering how he would react. The girl wasn't positive nor even sure if she wanted this, but she couldn't keep it from him.

She was scared to tell Tyler only because he was already going through enough with one child and here she was, bringing another one into the messy equation.

She also knew after sex wasn't the best time to tell him, but she couldn't hold it in. She didn't even plan on having sex with the boy in the first place.

She bit the inside of her lip nervously waiting for him to say anything, but it never came. That worried her even more that he may have been upset with the news.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to spring it on you or nothing like that." she mumbled looking down as she fiddled with her fingers.

Tyler licked his lips going back to wiping her legs off as his heart started pounding out of his chest. He swallowed the lump in his throat before bringing his eyes back up to meet hers again, "you deadass?"

She nodded her head faithfully and he could see she was a little worried. "You know what dis mean right?" he asked lowly reaching over to pick up his shirt so he could put it on her.

"What?" she asked with curiosity dripping from her voice as he helped her with the shirt.

"Bro we might have a baby what is you talkin bout?! Now yo ass really can't ever leave me, we locked in for real." he smiled feeling excited. He couldn't explain in words how happy those words just made him.