007

APRIL 8thMONDAY8:51 pm

APRIL 8th
MONDAY
8:51 pm

TYLER LAID ASLEEP in kaniyahs old bed downstairs in the basement, while the rest of the group were upstairs doing all type of things in order to welcome Darius home. Tyler had been with them for a while but now he had a headache, so he was laying down in order to rest.

He had shedded from his shirt, laying under the big fluffy cover in only his pants, sound asleep.

He twitched in his sleep feeling something on his face. Once he moved, he didn't feel anything anymore so he focused back on his sleep since he was having much of a strange dream. Whenever he was having weird dreams that's when he slept the best, and most comfortably. It was weird for him.

He took a dee breath, falling back into his deep slumber.

"It's a baby in my mommy stomach?" Kyler questioned with her palm placed on her mothers stomach, Tyler sitting across from them on the couch.

The corners of Tyler's lips twitched before he smiled at his two year old daughter with freshly done twists in her hair with green and pink plastic bows at the ends of them making them swing, her bows clinking together.

He nodded at her question, "it's two babies mama." He told her holding up two fingers, and kyler eyed the gesture before putting up two fingers.

"Like dat?" She tilted her head holding two fingers up. The little girl was two years old almost three, so she was getting better with her words everyday.

"Yep, good job baby." Kaniyah smiled softly, putting her palm up in order to high five the little girl. Tyler chewed on his bottom lip, watching two of his favorite girls in the world interact with each other.

"How you have two babies?" Kyler questioned completely confused staring at kaniyahs five month pregnant belly with two twin boys inside. Now, with new technology today they had been able to see a little bit of what the babies looked like, and it was discovered they looked somewhat more like kaniyah.

Tyler hoisted himself up from the couch, picking up the empty plates on the coffee table placed in the living room of their nice sized home.

"Imma be right back," he muttered looking at his girlfriend, of three and a half years now. He held the two regular sizes plate, along with the pink princess and the frog plate sitting on top, proceeding to make his way to the kitchen rinsing off the dishes and placing them in the sink.

Coming back he could see kyler was still touching kaniyahs stomach, her eyes were completely wide in amazement. This time time he took a seat next to kaniyah on the other side that wasn't occupied by their daughter.