004

APRIL 6thSATURDAY5:31 pm

APRIL 6th
SATURDAY
5:31 pm

"OKAY GIVE YOUR uncle his phone back now, and I'll see you later bookie." Kaniyah spoke on FaceTime as Dakota held Tyler's phone. She was on her break so she was calling to check on them and see how things went.

"Okay bye bye tt wooda." Dakota passed the phone back to Tyler as they sat in the car. Tyler had explained they were at coldstone for jakiyah since he promised her ice cream earlier that day at her birthday party.

"When are y'all gone be home?" Kaniyah asked her boyfriend as she ate her food from inside the mall. She wanted Panda Express so she decided to eat that, and she was sitting in her car with her phone on the mount, placed on her window shield.

"Shit no later than six— wait no maybe six fifteen cause I gotta drop Kota back off to kam." Tyler answered her with his phone propped up as he fixed kylers clothes. The little girl had been asleep for the whole car ride so that was her nap for the day. The next time she fell asleep she would be asleep for the night.

"Ohhh, we'll..." kaniyah trailed off slightly giving tyler the impression that she wanted to ask him something. He looked at her giving her his full and undivided attention. "Can you drop kyler off at my mama house please? I need a break." She asked him.

One thing kaniyah was very grateful was all her friends and family and how helpful they were when it came to her and kyler. There were times when kaniyah would be over stressing herself and Kenzie would get her, or even Quincy, Justin, kameron, tay, or des.

Today was one of her more stressful days, and everybody understood that because of the simple fact of the Instagram incident that occurred earlier and sometimes the medicine she took, took a toll on her at times. She knew how to handle it but she could become frustrated and she would prefer to just have someone watch kyler so it didn't seem like she was trying to neglect kyler.

When she first had her, that's all she thought, eventually Tyler had convinced her that it was no problem asking for help by other people including him. She didn't want to believe him of course because she thought she would be a bad mom, but with everybody by her side she was able to get resting time.

"Yeah Fasho. You alright ma?" He asked her right after, making sure that she was okay, she didn't get off work for a whole two more hours so he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Mhm, I'm just annoyed and got a bad headache. My mom called and asked for kyler so it kinda just fell into place. Nothing major, i swear." She reassured him making him nod slowly taking her words in.

He figured he would just asked her later when she got home since he was trying to get this over with and it was going on 5:35 now. "Okay ma, heard you." He told her. "I'm finna go in here so they can leave me alone bout this ice cream, and I'll talk to you later."