008

APRIL 9thTUESDAY6:57 pm

APRIL 9th
TUESDAY
6:57 pm

"THERE SHE GO right there." Quincy pointed making Kaniyahs eyes shift all over in order to find his line of direction carefully. She licked her lips , and her eyes finally stopped frantically shifting when she spotted who he was pointing at.

Kaniyah huffed looking down at her attire. Truthfully, she didn't go to parties because they weren't her scene anymore. She matured fairly quickly, and she has responsibilities on top of responsibilities her main priority being her daughter and her family.

This brought them to now, because Quincy was her family. She was completely sick of Quincy moping around because his baby mother was avoiding his reach outs in order to see reign. She was sick of it because it was wrong, and she wasn't letting it slide any longer.

There were fathers who wanted nothing to do with their children at all, leaving mothers to care for their babies all on their own with no support. Quincy wanted to be there for his son and Isabella wouldn't let him, it sickened kaniyah. She knew even if her and Tyler ever got on bad terms she would never do that to him concerning kyler because of how much he loved her, and she lived for their father daughter relationship.

So they had solely came there for one purpose.

Right now, Tyler, Justin, and even Kenzie had also came along unaware of their plan to talk to isabella. Kaniyah had convinced Quincy she was going to talk to isabella and convince her to let him see reign.

She was lying though, she had no intentions of sharing any words with her. The only way to get something understood with someone like isabella was to beat it into them and she fully planned on doing that tonight.

Gon take ten people to get me offa her she thought to herself eyeing her shoes.

Kaniyah was wearing a blue lace halter top with a pair of flared rock revival jeans that hugged her curves in the best way. She knew for sure she had seen at least three people do a double take on her, along with her UNC Air Jordan retro threes that matched her blue halter top.

"You gonna go over there? Please smiley I'm finna loose air if ion see ma son bruh." Quincy expressed almost hopelessly. He couldn't help but to wonder where reign was right now if she was here. Who was he with? what he was doing. Was he safe? Was he comfortable?

"Yeah I gotchu." Kaniyah said almost too sweetly that made Quincy doubt her slightly. He knew kaniyah had the ability of persuasion, but he was counting on her tough front right now, if Quincy were to approach the girl she would just cause a scene and cry about how he didn't want nor love her and he knew that would get him no where.