009

MAY 3rdFRIDAY3:56 pm

MAY 3rd
FRIDAY
3:56 pm

"IAN GONE LIE, I'm jus bout to go over there and see." Tyler sat at the foot on his bed with kyler resting on his lap, sucking her pacifier. He had his arm snaked around her holding up, while his other hand was occupied holding his phone.

"Do you really want to? We can go." Kaniyah offered loudly, standing in the bathroom. She was starting to see how frustrated he was becoming.

It was his day for jakiyah, and he was supposed to keep her for three days before switching her back with Janelle. Unfortunately, over the last month Janelle had been being very complicating.

He didn't understand where everything had went wrong, they had a sit down and came to an agreement to stop the petty drama between them and just focus on jakiyah, and he really felt like she was genuine so he didn't get it.

This was the third time this month she had flaked on him and didn't bring jakiyah when she was supposed to and it was annoying , because he didn't want jakiyah thinking that he wasn't trying to see her.

Jakiyah was apart of both him and Kaniyahs daily routine, and they were throwing it off completely.

He didn't understand what he had done wrong, and he could tell it was on purpose because she made up stupid excuses everytime.

"Yeah I'm just finna go over there." Tyler finally gave in. He didn't want to cause a scene he just wanted to talk like civil adults because clearly there had to be a misunderstanding and he wasn't getting it.

"You want me to come with you?" Kaniyah stepped out the bathroom and Tyler instantly frowned looking at her.

"Damn kaniyah, you wearing kyler clothes and shit?" He looked at her crazy referring to how short her dress was. It was actually her favorite dress, but now that her thighs and butt had grown bigger it appeared to be smaller than usual.

She smacked her teeth, "no this is not kyler stuff. Trynna be funny." She side eyed him moving her hair out her face and behind her ear with a teal rat-tail comb in her other hand.

"Yes the fuck it is, come here." He waved her over. She huffed, but still swayed over to him as he watched with his eyes squinted slightly. He was so frustrated everything was making him mad.

"Who bought you dis." He muttered lowly trying to pull her dress down as far as it could go while she let him knowing there would be no difference.

"Boy—you! You bought the damn dress trynna act slow." She threw her hand up while he watched her, amused by her attitude. "Granted, it was way before we had kyler , but my hips are wider now, and my thighs are thicker so I don't know what to tell you."

"You can throw it the hell away." He suggested as if it wasn't a problem making her roll her eyes playfully bite back her laugh. He swore everything was so simple, but she had an attachment to the dress.