002

MARCH 29thFRIDAY 9:02 pm

MARCH 29th
FRIDAY
9:02 pm

"AIGHT YALL I preciate yall fa rockin out wit me tonight," Tyler held his microphone up to his mouth letting it catch every word that slipped from his mouth smoothly.

He licked his lips bending down slightly grabbing someone's phone who was holding it out for him to grab screaming her head off. He moved the mic out the way showing off his VVS's before throwing up his go-to sign.

Tucking his bottom lip between his teeth he handed his phone back to the girl he received it from while she screamed at the fact that he took it. "Aight yall, I'm out" he laughed slightly.

He didn't care how famous he was, he couldn't get used to a girl screaming over him. She didn't even look over sixteen. He felt like Justin Bieber or something. "do one more song!" A tall dark-skin boy in the front closer to the stage, over to the right yelled at Tyler.

Everybody started agreeing with him and Tyler let a laugh slip from his lips as he got slightly nervous. He didn't know how to say no when it came to stuff like this, he just wanted to please his fans. He looked back seeing everybody he always brought to his shows, kenzie, Justin, Quincy, his grandma, a few of his other friends and family members, his manager, kaniyah, and even kyler and jakiyah were present with their ear phones on to drown out the loud bass of the music.

Usually jakiyah would come if Tyler had her when he had to perform because she was old enough, but kyler was still a little to young so she came occasionally when kaniyah wanted her to be there. If not krystal or Tyler's parents would just watch her.

Kaniyah caught his eye sight and she smiled holding kyler on her hip while jakiyah stood there clinging onto Kaniyahs free hand, nodding her head yes encouraging him to do one more song for his fans. They had time and she knew he didn't know how to say no, just like her.

"Aight one more," Tyler gave in looking back at his personal Dj nodding his head letting him know he could play another song for the one time.

Looking back into the crowd he felt his heart beat slightly, he still got nervous in front of crowds, he couldn't change it. "Aight if you a real fan you know dis." Tyler spoke abruptly before the beat from one of his first songs he made when he was only sixteen 'Jayda Wayda' began playin.

Kaniyah had a big smile on her face, she loved watching him perform this song because she was the first person to hear it before he even had a beat for it, then proceeded to make it on band lab. He had rapped it to her at Waffle House the first time they had ever met.

Tyler nodded his head for her to come out and she shook her head no quickly squashing the idea. He audibly smacked his teeth in his mic walking back and signaled for Quincy to get kyler which he did and Justin got the hint grabbing jakiyahs hand.